PDA

View Full Version : 500 Points eldar! choose a list!

bigfishboy
12th May 2009, 19:00
I have made 2 lists to go alone side Dark Pwners Tau, the thing is we both want lists that smell like cheese!

So I thought about it and thought about, and I cant really think of a lot!

SO here are two lists please choose which one you think would do better, or advice on making them more cheesy!

List 1

Autarch
Jetbike
Laser Lance

6 Jetbikes
6 Jetbikes
5 Jetbikes

List 2

Farseer
MindWar
Eldritch Storm

4 Warlocks
Destructor

Falcon
Bright Lance
(Transport for Farseer + Warlocks

5 PathFinders

yWizePapaSmurfy
12th May 2009, 19:05
Neither really but number 2 has more anti-AV.

Morr
12th May 2009, 19:05
The second list is better but only has 1 troop choice, I would have two sets of rangers (5) two fire prisms and a farseer with a 25 pt power. That would be nasty to face.

bigfishboy
12th May 2009, 19:08
The second list is better but only has 1 troop choice, I would have two sets of rangers (5) two fire prisms and a farseer with a 25 pt power. That would be nasty to face.

Thats what I am on about! cheese!

But the choice chart only lets us have-

1 HQ
min of 1 Troops

1 elite
1 fast
1 heavy!

Morr
12th May 2009, 19:12
Well then get the smallest units you can from those choices like storm guardians etc and give them all serpent transports with star cannons or bright lances.

That guy from 2A3
13th May 2009, 18:03
I voted list 1, not for any knowledge of the Eldar, but because I find mega-fast armies very entertaining to play against. In fact I learned everything I know about playing them from horror movies- be very afraid, stay together, fire everything at them and don't bother running because they are faster than you are.