17th August 2008, 12:56
Master - Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Terminator Honours - [HQ] - 106 pts

Terminators (9) - 2 Assault Cannons - [ELITES] - 410 pts

Tactical Squad (5) - Lascannon, Plasma Gun - [TROOPS] - 100 pts
Tactical Squad (5) - Heavy Bolter - [TROOPS] - 80 pts
Scouts (5) - Heavy Bolter - [TROOPS] - 70 pts
Scouts (5) - Heavy Bolter - [TROOPS] - 70 pts

Devastator Squad (5) - 4 Missile Launchers - [HEAVY SUPPORT] - 155 pts

The battle's against an Inquisitorial Daemonhunters army (he uses a lot of Stormtroopers)

Le Shirrif
17th August 2008, 16:11
I'd add more men to the Devastator squad. At the moment, take one wound and im knocking off about 35 points a pop.

Dacanadian93
18th August 2008, 01:24
Personally i like chaplains better than commanders for smaller point games.
Chaplain with no upgrades gets: power weapon, 4+ invulnerable save, squad he leads is fearless, and gets to re-roll failed to hits on player turn of charge into CC.

Wildonion
18th August 2008, 05:44
I would drop the Terminator Squad to Five or Six men with two Assault Cannons and beef up the two Tactical Squads and the Devastator Squad to eight or ten men; also I would go for Lascannon/Plasma Gun in both of your Tactical Squads, as you Missile Launchers can take care of massed infantry fairly well.

I don't have much experience with scouts, as best I can tell you is to get a six man squad with five Sniper Rifles and a Missile Launcher; but again my experience with them is limited.

Your Master isn't doing a whole lot here, I would consider just giving him a Bolt Pistol, Frags, and a Close Combat weapon and hiding him with one of the Tactical Squads; he will continue to grant Ld 10 and you will have some extra points to play with.

I hope something in here is helpful, good luck with your army; the Emperor Protects!

Wildonion