troops
10 bloodlettersx2
all otions.200x4=800
heavy support
soul grinderx2
all otions.185x2=370
total points:1505
totalmodels:46
gameplan:use close cobat units used to chop up main part of enemy force then use soul grinders to help secure the objectives with remaining bloodletters!

Ron
3rd September 2008, 12:25
hq
skulltaker.140

That's it? No juggernaut?

herald of khorne
iron hide,unholy might,blessing of the blood god.105

Not really necessary, you have a skulltalker already.

elites
2 bloodcrushers
fury of khorne.90

Don't take fury of khorne. It is not cost effective at all.

troops
10 bloodlettersx2
all otions.200x4=800

All options? Bloodletters will next to never need Instrument and Fury of Khorne is practically worthless.

heavy support
soul grinderx2
all otions.185x2=370

I can see where you want to go with all options here, but it is not cost effective at all

By losing the Herald, All furies of khorne, instruments, phelgm upgrades that gives you 220 points to work with!

With that many points you could get another soul grinder(preferably with phlegm) and either 1)A Juggernaut for the skulltalker and 2 more bloodletters or 2)Another bloodcrusher and another bloodletter

Or you could get 5 more bloodcrushers and another bloodletter.

dal9ll
3rd September 2008, 16:24
I agree with Ron. If you have two Soul Grinders, just do one with Phlegm and one with Tongue, not both options on both. Instruments are pretty useless (unless youre playing Fantasy, which wer'e not :) ) and I dont think Rending is all that good when its only on one model per unit. A Juggernaut for Skulltaker isnt essential but it might be cool to have when accompanying the unit of Bloodcrushers.

If removing that stuff does indeed give you 220 points, I would spend it all on Bloodletters or Bloodcrushers, probably either all in one or the other.

Other than that, it looks pretty vicious, with just the right amount of shooty stuff. May want to put Death Strike on something too for a little extra shootyness.

huron47
8th September 2008, 09:43
hq
skulltaker.
juggernaut.175
bloodthirster kah'har'sweave the bloodthirsty
first 3 options :twisted:.295
elites
2 bloodcrushers
troops
10 bloodlettersx4
160x4=740
heavy support
soul grinderx2
tongue.150x2=300
total points:1590
gameplan:use close combat units used to chop up main part of enemy force then use soul grinders to help secure the objectives with remaining bloodletters!

Ron
8th September 2008, 12:31
hq
skulltaker.
juggernaut.175

Good, just make sure that he is never on his own.

bloodthirster kah'har'sweave the bloodthirsty
first 3 options :twisted:.295

Could you please name the upgrades? Some of us don't memorize where each option is or carry our codexes around. I am assuming that it is Blessing of the Blood God, Unholy Might, and Death strike? If so you can live without unholy might because he is already a beast in CC against infantry, is a MC, and hits rear armor is CC against tanks. Death strike is nice, but not cost effective. BotBG is very situational, but really cheap. Keep it.

elites
2 bloodcrushers

Way to few models.

troops
10 bloodlettersx4
160x4=740

You need icons.

heavy support
soul grinderx2
tongue.150x2=300

You got the points wrong. They should be 160 Points each. Looks good though, remember your vomit style shot if the enemy get too close.

total points:1590
gameplan:use close combat units used to chop up main part of enemy force then use soul grinders to help secure the objectives with remaining bloodletters!

You need Icons! Either remove the Blood Thirster for more blood crushers and Icons or remove the blood crushers and some of the BT options for icons.