PDA

View Full Version : 2500 pt SM (Both)

Abyss Maker
11th September 2008, 05:46
This is just a fun list i put together, I thought it would be fun to roll with against my brothers Tyranid and Ork armies... The theme should be pretty obvious... Let me know what you think

HQ

Commander- Term. Armor, SB, PW - 120pts
x6 Termies- x2 Cyclone Missile Launchers - 210pts

TROOPS

Tactical Squad w/ rocket launcher---> 160

HEAVY

5 Man Devastator Squad w/4 rockets, Tank Hunters- 170

Whirlwind- 85

Whirlwind- 85

FAST ATTACK

Landspeeder Typhoon(x2)---> 140

ELITE

Dreadnought w/ lascannon and rocket launcher and EA---> 145

I might just drop all the Termies to make the LS Typhoon squads at full strength... we'll see though

Mephaine
11th September 2008, 10:05
Ok only thing I am saying is do you like missiles alot? If so I get a feeling you really want to get your hands on a bloody nuke mate. Anyway can I ask is this the old rules you are using? Cause it might get thrown about a little in the update coming soon :P

Side note what if your bro goes for Nidzilla all those Missile Launchers become.......useless per say so you may want to rethink the missile heavy side of it. Also Without Number could be a pain cause you kill a big swarm of gaunts they come back, process is repeated over and over.

shotcoder
11th September 2008, 15:07
This is a pretty good list...but to the above poster, I dont understand how the ML is useless against Nidzilla lists, because I think a Str 8 shot would hurt a lot.

Abyss Maker
11th September 2008, 16:15
Yeah str 8 would do some dmg, not to mention there are a ton of them in there... I got the lascannons on the Dreads to help with the Nidzilla also...