PDA

View Full Version : [Orks][500 Points][Wedding day game]

Lemartes
21st September 2008, 02:01
So I decided that on the morning of my wedding my Groomsmen and I are going to have a quick fun game of 40k.

There are 5 of us so it will be 500 points a piece all on all, battle to the last man standing (or until we have to go stand at an alter)

Here's the list i think I will use.

Big Mek
Kustom Forcefield
Cybork Body 95

11 Boyz w/ Choppa/Slugga | 1 Big shoota
Nob w/ Big Choppa
Trukk w/ Big Shoota
Armour Plates
Red paint Job 142

Nob w/ Big Choppa
Trukk w/ Big Shoota
Armour Plates
Red paint Job 142

Trukk w/ Big Shoota
Armour Plates
Red paint Job 121

Basically the 3 Trukks zoom off towards whoever I want to attack first, it all depends what armies they are using (it will definitely be Tyranids and Chaos, but 1 will use either marines or Guard and the other will use either Static Eldar or Necrons) staying within 6" of the Big Meks Trukk so that they all get to be obscured, get to the enemy on the second turn, disembark, waaagh if needed and assault, then after that i guess embark in whatever Trukks are left and go towards the next enemy...

I will probably attack the Eldar or Guard first, if either are used, if not I'll probably attack the 'crons to get them to phase out. Don't wana go after the 'nids cause they'll be mostly Genestealers, and the Chaos will probably mostly be Berserkers.

Kilroy
22nd September 2008, 01:05
You have little anti-tank/anti-meq and you never know if one of them might bring a predator. I demand power klaws!

Lemartes
22nd September 2008, 01:26
The big Choppas will help with that, and like 30 attacks on the charge with furious charge should help whittle them down, if the AoBR models came with a PK then yes they would have them, but sadly they don't.

The reason I opted away from anti tank is because A) at 500 points not too much of it and B) the other 4 armies in play can take down tanks, I will just ignore them and go after infantry, like the Eldar i am guessing will be used is an all infantry Eldar, so I would go for them first, by the time I'm done with them I'm hoping for a lot of the tanks to be dealt with by others.

Woggie_666
22nd September 2008, 22:36
Ah yea sbut Eldar can have 2 scatter laser plats in 500 points (atleast) which a fantastic anti troop/MEQ/ Tamk option

Lemartes
23rd September 2008, 00:13
Not this guy... I know exactly what he has and what he can take so it wont be a problem, it'll most likely be a far seer and then just a whole lotta dark reapers... which can pretty much fuck up the trukks but atleast they'll be obscured by the KFF