Total= 180pts

Deffkoptas Mob "Swoopin Boomas"
Deffkoptas X4
Bigbomms X3
Total= 185pts

List total= 1500pts

Wildonion
24th September 2008, 17:56
I'm not an Ork expert, but I have been helping a buddy out with his list so maybe I can offer some help here too. What about dropping 'Eavy Armor from the Nobs in your Boyz squads in favor of a Power Klaw in the squad with the Big Choppa? You won't see that 4+ save being useful for the Nob until it is just him and one other Boy, as I believe they are not IC's. Also, and I don't know the cost but figured I would throw this out there, what about a Skorcha and a CCW on the Deff Dread?

**EDIT** Brain fart, the rulebook is not nearby but I think I rattled off the response for the last edition's mixed armor rules; still I think that replacing the 'Eavy Armor is a good plan.

RossMM
24th September 2008, 19:10
It looks like a good list. Suitably hordey although somewhat lacking in ranged anti-tank (unsurprisingly). One thing to watch out for is the Deff Dread, as at 1500pts most opponents will have plenty of Lascannons and there's not much else worthy of their attention.

Woggie_666
26th September 2008, 07:09
Damn thats alotta green :-|

Of all the Ork lists i have seen on here so far this is def my favourite.

Its hordey, its gonna give you a goddam wrist injury rolling for all those close combat attacks but it's def gotta be a winner!

Wouldn't be too worried about the Deff as i know that if it was me 8 much more mobile anti-tank units (deffcoptas) with their twinlinked weapons would worry me much more, especially when they can out flank almost all other vehicles to get to the rear armour

jedihobbit
26th September 2008, 07:33
Its hordey, its gonna give you a goddam wrist injury rolling for all those close combat attacks but it's def gotta be a winner!

Yes, it's a pain in the ass to count out the dice too. I've been meaning to get some kind of cup to roll them in. I saw someone with a thick leather cup-like thing for dice rolling once.

Woggie_666
26th September 2008, 07:37
Heck just make one outta the flesh of all those puny 'umies your gonna choopa ya way through :wink:

jedihobbit
26th September 2008, 07:42
dose dam 'umies skins ain't good enuf for da like of our dice!

EDIT: and i thought this was cool http://tsoalr.com/?p=682