PDA

View Full Version : Hello

raptorx
23rd October 2004, 01:00
Hi,

Just here to introduce myself. Been playing Warhammer 40K on and off since 2nd edition. Quit and totally skipped 3rd edition and finally got the bug back and am now into 4th edition. I have yet to play a game of 4th edition but that doesn't bother me. I'm more into just collecting and painting the miniatures. However, I wouldn't mind getting a group (Austin, TX).

As of right now I have a Tau army. Not sure point wise as I've never even tallied it up. Have every miniature/vehicle in Tau range. I'm in the process of buying a Space Marine army and then would like to buy a Daemonhunter/Witch Hunter army.

See ya around.

raptorx

Wardenhammer
23rd October 2004, 01:01
Welcome to the Forums.

That's the sanest welcome you will recieve before the weirdo's get here....
Oh...don't get the soap..whatever you do.

DeathofaSalesmen
23rd October 2004, 01:07
I dunno I figure I can provide atleast a semi sane welcome.

Welcome to ze 40k Forums. Failure to leave now will result in the loss of all sanity.

Daenthre
23rd October 2004, 02:00
Welcome aboard member of the painting caste.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

And yes we validate your parking.

sohungry
23rd October 2004, 02:37
wait a second. No one ever validated my parking.
This is a travisty and an outrage. you sir have offended my honor. I demand satisfaction!

and welcome newguy. Enjoy the warhammer posty talky forumajiggy of 40k.

WisePapaSmurf
23rd October 2004, 04:04
Soap? Never heard anything about soap....fear the lemmings! Oops, sorry, I'm all alone in the world...

iCwIENER
23rd October 2004, 04:05
o god u dont want 2 know about THE SOAP!

WisePapaSmurf
23rd October 2004, 04:07
Okay okay, calm down, I don't want to be viewed as a homicidal smurf today, so calm down iCwIENER.

iCwIENER
23rd October 2004, 04:08
but its THE SOAP! my god he doesnt know ... your lucky ... so many bad memories ...

Dr.Toga
23rd October 2004, 04:16
ohh is the little boy afraid of the little black hairs he found on his perfectly white soap?

PUBBIES!!!!!!!!!......smurfs are stupid.

WisePapaSmurf
23rd October 2004, 04:17
(Looks at the doctors post) .......This from a traitor......

iCwIENER
23rd October 2004, 04:19
ohh is the little boy afraid of the little black hairs he found on his perfectly white soap?

PUBBIES!!!!!!!!!......smurfs are stupid.

AHHHH! THE SOAP! fear it .... so horrible ... tho u havnt been here much 2 experiance it .... the soap .... soap ....

raptorx
23rd October 2004, 05:48
:shock: Wow

iCwIENER
23rd October 2004, 06:10
yes we are all crazy and soon u might become one of us! mwhahaha were pie eating crazy people!

ya dont be surprised ... the welcomings are always liek this u will get use 2 them

Subzero
23rd October 2004, 07:05
Welcome. I would say something crfazy, but I'm extremely pissed off because my comp has restarted itself for the 50 somethingth time in the last 6 days. Literally.

SV_Harlequin
23rd October 2004, 14:08
calm down dear its olny a 40k forum!
Welcome may your decades of encarsaration here be painful and debiliatating.

Kraft
23rd October 2004, 14:20
Hi new guy! I would just like you to know I live in Elgin,TX which is only a short drive from Austin and if you want to get together I will be happy to drive on up there. PM me.

Tzeentch's Servant
23rd October 2004, 14:43
Scratch the Kraft thing. PM this one. It's my real account.

iCwIENER
23rd October 2004, 17:29
my friend lives in austin ... tho it seems hes dead or somthin ... hes never online on msn ... o well

undutchable
23rd October 2004, 18:21
welcome...*drops soap*...could you get that for me?... :twisted: