Gifts of Mork

1. Growing Tribe!

Hey guys, welcome all new people!

We've gone form 0-30 in under a week. I'm pretty proud. But now it's time to get the word out! The faster we grow, the sooner I can get some raffles, giveaways and events set up. So tell your gamer friends! Tell your LGS! Tell your Forums and the blogs you follow!

I'm hoping we'll have our first raffle at the end of May, after MWC finishes his big ones!

I'm happy to announce that I have gotten many offers from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Outlook for the Future

Hey guys!

I'm so excited to have all the support I've gotten so far. I know Miniature Wargame Conversions will be happy with the way his brain child is evolving.

I want to express thanks to everyone who has joined already:

Guys from MWC's blog, welcome aboard! Thanks for trusting us enough to take a peak. I hope you enjoy the stay!

40kForums, you guys have been family to me since the personal loss that first brought me here. Thanks for continuing ...

Updated 29th March 2011 at 03:01 by Gifts of Mork

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gifts of Mork

Hello humans! Grubby the Gift Giving Goblin here!

I wanted to let you guys know about a new campaign in the gaming community called Gifts of Mork!

Mork (or is it Gork?) has seen fit to bless us with many gifts. From the lowliest of fungus brew brownies on a cold winter's day to the greatest of pet squigs wrapped in a bow, we have cherished the things we've been given. But Grubby wonders if it's enough...

I love giving presents! Be it clay pots with squigs ...

Updated 28th March 2011 at 21:33 by Gifts of Mork

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin