Sneggy

1. Sneggy does Tournaments Part 3: Charity tournament 2016

Firstly apologies for the lack of pictures in this one, its a couple of months old and not got around to making it until now.

So this event is a charity tournament with a bunch of game systems going on: Kings of war, x-wing, 40k, warmachine, guildball, theres even a DnD group somewhere hiding out. Naturally I'm in for 40k and as is customary at charity tournaments I put away my competitive army and bring out something fun. So for this even I elected to bring what I consider a fairly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sneggy does Tournaments Part 2: Christmas Zero-Comp

Hello again boys and girls, I have once again been attending tournaments and have come to regale you with stories of Orks. This is actually my 3rd tournament this year but I forgot to write up the second and its too long ago now for me to remember what happened. End result is I placed 2nd, then got home, realised I had added up my score in the last game wrong and should have placed 1st. Nevermind, was a charity event and I had a lot of fun anyway.

So on to Tournament 3. This was the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sneggy does Tournaments Part 1: Hulls Angels July 2015

So it seems this year I'll be attending a few tournaments, something I have not really done a lot of nor have I played much at all recently. I'll use this blog to document and report on how I get on.

Anyway yesterday I went down to the Hulls Angels tournament for my first of the year as a warm up for the GT qualifiers in a month or so, the following will be an account of my games and progress in the tournament. their are a handful of photos mostly of the final game. I totally forgot ...

Updated 26th July 2015 at 16:11 by Sneggy

Categories
    Uncategorized
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin