foxbissett

1. The Super Secret Space Marine Project [SSSMP] - Updated 26/01/16

Originally Posted by foxbissett View Post
    UPDATE:

I'm swear, I am doing just about everyting you can do without models or tools. In this post I'm going to provide some measure of my planning
    I've Planned EVERYTHING I need to complete prototypes for some of my units, Here's what I've been up to:

I need to remove as much iconography as possible so I found this handy little guide: http://fromthewarp.blogspot.co.uk/20...pad-icons.html

Then I have a part that will
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Space Marine - Lets Build a List [SSSMP]

Yup......I got the Codex a little faster than I planned. So Because of Super Secret things I have requirements I need to meet. Please pay attention to the notes under each unit:

Preliminary Note: Imagine the Army only has ready access to Flamer and Bolter Tech

Venerable Dreadnaught 125 pts
    Twin Linked Heavy Flamer 5pts
    Power Fist w/ Built-in Heavy Flamer 10pts
    Extra Armour
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Super Secret Space Marine Project [SSSMP]

The Super Secret Space Marine Project - Which for simplicity's sake I will refer to in all future related posts as: SSSMP

Now I want to log my progress with this but to do so without giving up the punchline will make it difficult. But I will do what I can showing only what needs to be and asking only what I can't get answered elsewhere.

So lets begin:

Stage one as with all Super Secret Projects is planning and costing, something I should be able to share without
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [ELDAR] "Hae-Danian of Iyanden" Project

So here we go!

As you will already know Eldar are due a major update which has put a hold on the army. Also the Army List will change so don't want to buy anything until I got that nailed down after the New Codex's release. That said I HAVE NOTHING! I am starting from scratch! So I have written a list of stuff I need to buy. I'll update you as I have them but it, at least for the moment, doesn't have much to do specificity with the Eldar. The lists costs are based off GW prices (I'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin