Baragash's Hobby Blog (painting, modelling and gaming updates)

1. Malifaux - First Game

by , 25th May 2012 at 11:09 (Baragash's Hobby Blog (painting, modelling and gaming updates))
    So I played my first game of Malifaux on Wednesday, against Red Devil.

He played this Guild list:

Guild Crew - 25 - Scrap

Lady Justice -- 7 Pool
    Scales of Justice [2ss]

• Death Marshal [4ss]
    • Death Marshal [4ss]
    • Executioner [7ss]
    • Judge [7ss]

Strategy: Slaughter (Kill more of my stuff)
    Scheme: ?

I played this Arcanist list:

Arcanists Crew - 25 - Scrap

Rasputina
  2. Malifaux - Ice Gamin

by , 29th January 2012 at 07:39 (Baragash's Hobby Blog (painting, modelling and gaming updates))
    Just done these little fellers, apologies for the photo quality but the light here isn't good and I can't get at my extra light sources right now

They do have ...
  3. Bara's Adventures in dipping....

by , 26th January 2012 at 22:19 (Baragash's Hobby Blog (painting, modelling and gaming updates))
    Little experiment in dipping on a "red shirt" model:

Method:
    Spray white
    Usual base technique
    Brush on Quickshade Medium
    Clean brush in white spirit
    Pick out collar in Chainmail
    Light drybrush of Bleached Bone
    Light drybrush of Skull White (inc base)

Job done ...
  4. Bara does.... Age of Strife demi-annual Forum Meet

by , 7th November 2011 at 14:41 (Baragash's Hobby Blog (painting, modelling and gaming updates))
    Bonfire night.... let the galaxy burn!

So every 6 months as many of these "mature" (age or smell.... ? ) gamers as possible meet up to play with our toys for 2 or 3 days. Previous meets have been at Warhammer World, but due to some changes in policy there and lots of sub-groups wanting to play non-GW games, we decided to head on up (or down for the Northerners) to Maelstrom for the first time.

5. Random Painting

by , 1st September 2011 at 07:52 (Baragash's Hobby Blog (painting, modelling and gaming updates))
    The gf asked me to paint a model for her, and as this was undercoated pre-5th Ed () and no longer needed for it's original purpose

Unfortunately the light isn't very good, but I need to prove it was finished tonight, so it'll have to do for now.

Also finished one of my favourite FW ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin