Recent Blogs Posts

1. Little Primarchs- Body Swapping

The Imperator Somnium shook slightly with the most recent blast from the Dark Eldar voidship. They had been forced out of the warp due to the threat of the Dark Eldar. It was unusual to see Dark Eldar in the void, they tended to stick to the Webway. It was suspected that the Dark Eldar wanted the Eldar relic that was aboard the Imperator Somnium. The Emperor was taking it to a craftworld to trade it for the original Voyager probe sent from Earth back in M2.
    "The void shields are holding, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Little Primarchs- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

There was only one thing that Malcador was completely sure of right at that moment, and it was that there was a large, possibly xenos, rat standing in the main room of his private chambers. The rat was wearing some form of simple robe, and held a short staff, rather like a walking stick. Malcador had a firm grasp on his staff of office, so he was not too concerned about his personal safety. It helped that the rat had done nothing threatening.
    "I am looking for my four sons," the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Little Primarchs- Halloween

"This is a strange idea, my liege," Valdor said, as he took the bag of sweets that the Emperor was holding out to him.
    "It was a tradition, Valdor. I would like for my sons to have an experience of it. It will help to show them more of humanity," the Emperor replied. He had loved Halloween until it had ceased being at the beginning of Old Night. He was handing out bags of candy to several different Custodians, and other Palace staff so that he could take the Primarchs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Little Primarchs- Kidnapped

There had been increasing rumors of unrest within some of the underhivers. There had been some terrorist attacks in various areas. It was making Valdor nervous about the location of Nova. The most recent attacks had been very close to the tutorium. The Emperor was determined to not show fear to the people making the attacks. He knew they were trying to manipulate him into doing something for them, or giving them money.
    The Primarchs were all well trained in case they were abducted by anyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Little Primarchs- Star Wars

AUTHORS NOTE: This was written several months ago, before Last Jedi was in theaters. There are no spoilers for it below. Enjoy!
    It was movie night at the Palace. Once a week the Emperor would bring out a hololith recording of a film. Typically these were old Terran movies. This was a special movie night as they were starting a long series of movies. Ferrus was making popcorn with his modified servitor. Vulkan had "made" popcorn once, the resultant smoke was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin