Caku-chan

Caku has no idea what she's doing with her life

Rate this Entry
I dunno if anyone is gunna read this, but I felt like here would be a good place to just vent and let off some steam.

So I went to University for one semester. In High School I was in the school's Engineering Academy, and thought maybe I'd like to do that with my life. College changed that. I thought maybe History, but that'd most likely mean I wouldn't have my degree until I'm 30. So now I sit around my parent's house, read manga, build models, play games, and work retail at a general store.
Honestly, part of me wouldn't be... overly upset if that became my life. Another part of me feels like I'd be failing everyone around me. So I really, really don't know.
I used to be a big part of the GreyGoo community (an RTS that released bout a year ago), hosting tournaments and commentating replays. I actually have the devs added on skype. Been thinking of asking them questions about what it'd take to be part of the PR team.
For the moment, I don't know at all, and while I was upset (and honestly nearly-suicidal) when I dropped out, at the moment I'm not terribly upset with how my life is going. So for now I guess I'll be hanging around home, laughing at dumb 4-komas and getting my excessive amount of models finished. Now that'd be a miracle.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

University isn't for everyone. Happiness is often where you find, not where you look for it.
    I'm 42 years old and I have no clue what to do with my life. I just keep waking up and going to work.

Edit: I also did exactly one semester of university. I honestly feel like it was a waste of time, money and effort. If I could go back and re-live that part of my life, I would spend that money on a nicer guitar... and tell my parents to go and stuff their expectations.
    Updated 31st March 2016 at 02:40 by Cap'n Crunch

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin