Gifts of Mork

Call to Arms - eBay Auction Page Designer Wanted.

Rate this Entry
I know this is a bit late in the game, but we would love to hear from anyone who is able to design HTML pages for eBay auctions.

We would love to have a unique Gifts of Mork eBay auction page, featuring some cool images of Ork symbols, Ork style colour schemes and featuring of course the Gifts of Mork Logo/Banner.

I intend to create a Gifts of Mork Charity Seller ID for eBay very soon, and we would love to have all Gift of Mork eBay items to have a fantastic Ork theme.

So if you have these skills, and are willing to donate some time to help create an HTML auction page (and maybe an about me page) for us, we would love to hear from you, and of course we will publicise the designers skill both on the template and Gifts of Mork Blogs.

If you can help out, please get in touch
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's important to note that we probably can't use GW symbols and stuff for this. We're already pushing the edge with the word Mork

But for this, we want to make sure we come up with our own stuff.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support our efforts, and Thank you to Deeks for taking point on this

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin