Gifts of Mork

GOM News - Gamers Give Charity Auctions Now Live On eBay Stop reading this and go bid

Rate this Entry
The time is upon us, we at Gifts of Mork are very proud to announce our first ever Gamers Give event, I have now listed all the items that I have been donated to the event, and we are hoping that others around the world will do like wise and the event is well supported.

So here are the auction details of the items I have listed:

Warhammer 40k Assault on Black Reach Space Marine Ultramarines Dreadnought

Warhammer LOTR Mordor Orc Command BNIB

Warhammer LOTR Elrohir On Foot & Mounted BNIB

Forge World Imperial Guard Mounted Death Rider Commissar Show Only Ltd Edtn.

Warhammer LOTR Armoured Boromir On Foot & Mounted OOP BNIB

Warhammer 40k Space Marine Razorback Weapon Sprue New Charity Auction

Warhammer 40k Fantasy Chaos Daemons - Daemon Prince Pro Painted

Warhammer LOTR Orc Task Master And Drummer BNIB

Warhammer 40k Assault on Black Reach Ork Warboss Painted

Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf Joseph/Josef Bugman New in Blister

Warhammer Fantasy Rules Exclusive Artwork Signed John Blanche/Jervis Johnson

Warhammer 40k Fantasy LotR Games Workshop £10.00 Virtual Gift Voucher 4

Warhammer 40k Fantasy LotR Games Workshop £10.00 Virtual Gift Voucher 2

Warhammer 40k Fantasy LotR Games Workshop £10.00 Virtual Gift Voucher 1

Warhammer 40k Fantasy LotR Games Workshop £10.00 Virtual Gift Voucher 3

Warhammer 40k Blood Angels The Sanguinor Exemplar of the Host Pro Painted

So there you have it, these are all the listings I have put up live on eBay tonight, have a look at them all, click on the titles to take you to the auction item, remember this is all for charity 100% so dig deep, bid high and have fun bidding on the auctions.

All that is left to say is a huge thank you to all those of you who have donated items, we at Gifts of Mork salute you all. We hope that the items you donated raise some decent funds for the charities you have chosen to support.

Please let everyone you know about these auctions, and encourage them to bid on them, I will keep everyone updated how the auctions are going, and once all the auctions finish I will let you know the grand total raised by us gamers for charity in just one day.

Thank you all, and good night.

Ellis
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wish to convey my personal thanks to everyone who has added something to this event. I could not be more proud of this movement, than I was when I saw people helping out.

Thank you, everyone.
    I love how you've done the layout of all the auctions, it looks great. Good effort Deeks!
    I joined the site a bit late to donate with models. Can I do anything to help this cause.

I am planing to bid on some of these items even though I dont need them, but it is such a great cause to support
    Originally Posted by andyg
    I joined the site a bit late to donate with models. Can I do anything to help this cause.

I am planing to bid on some of these items even though I dont need them, but it is such a great cause to support
    Yes please do bid away, or alternatively you could just make a donation to the charity of your choice via eBay for charity,

Simply go to eBay for charity - Browse Charities Page HERE

Search for a charity you want to donate for, then once you have found the charity you want pres the VIEW button on the right hand side of the screen.

Once you arrive at the charities own page you will see in the centre of the screen three tabs, marked; Buy, Sell, and Donate Now.

Select the donate now, and the rest is up to you how much you want to donate, all we ask is if you do this you let us know via a PM how much you donated and which charity you chose to support, we can then tally everyones donations and auction sale prices up and see how much gamers raised for charity in just one day.

Ellis
    Originally Posted by Salag
    I love how you've done the layout of all the auctions, it looks great. Good effort Deeks!
    Took a little bit of tinkering around to get them to look right, you should of seen me when I went to post them all live last night at midnight, I opened turbo Lister and all the listings has gone! after much swearing, I realised I was on Michelle's computer and not mine where all the listings were saved! what a plonker! I thought I was going to have to sit and do them all again at midnight!

They are up now so mission accomplished, I don't think there are any others on eBay's other sites, I haven't seen any yet, but fingers crossed.

The next question is what do we do for Christmas?

We need to get our thinking caps on, I wanted to do something for kids in hospital over Christmas, but don't know what yet.

I have one idea, but I will have to work it out a bit before I offer it up for a decision.

Ellis
    I have something for us. Give me a bit to settle, and maybe hop on chat one day to talk to me live. But there's 2 options I'd like to explore based on the success of this event

Also I think I'll have a few copies of Dreadfleet for use at different times...don't hold me to that though
    Yeah, the auctions look great! Nice work.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin