• General Advice

by Published on 27th April 2011 12:13
    1. Categories:
    2. General Advice

Meanwhile oua ground fawses will ensue the full defense of oua headkwaters

Hi, its me again. This article was due much earlier but I hit a backspace and poof so yeah... anyway its business as usual from now on, and I'm going to go into detail on how to create, make and construct (all of them have the same meaning but by making them to seem like different things makes me look intelligent. Hurr) a Forum Game. So here we go.

I've touched briefly about making Forum Games before but lets go deeper and more in detail. For the purpose of the article, I shall help White Drakon construct a Forum Game. White Drakon shall of course, write in white.

I want to run a Forum game!
    Awesome, what game is it?
    Err.. I
    by Published on 15th February 2011 19:26
    1. Categories:
    2. General Advice
    Article Preview

We will descend upon the foe, we will ovawhelm them - we will leave none alive!

RPGs (Or role-playing games) are games where you play the role of a specific character in a game throughout the storyline of said game. Quite like The Sims but usually with swords or guns and much more fun and hilarity.

So as you might have astutely guessed, this article is about RPGs in Forum Games. They are different to RL (real life) gaming sessions and computer ones in several (and obvious) ways:

- IRL you can discuss and get character creation done in less than an hour. Getting started on RPGs in Forum Games can take days due to time constraints
    by Published on 30th January 2011 16:28
    1. Categories:
    2. General Advice
    Article Preview

The Codex Astartes names this manoeuvre Steel Rai-

Hullo, I am Drakon. As you may have noticed, the Forums has a Forum Games section, which is used to... run Forum Games. Here, Forum RPGs and other games are hosted and played by Forum Members for entertainment and lulz.

Over the years (I guess I'm not really qualified to say that, being here only more than a year but hey) Forum Games have become a pool of creativity, reflected in the diversity and innovative new games sprouting constantly from day to day. And I have decided to take this opportunity to write an article about Forum Games, hopefully it may be of help, to the various G/DMs (Game/Dungeon Master) and players new and old alike. I myself ran several Forum Games, most prominent
    by Published on 19th September 2010 22:57
    1. Categories:
    2. General Advice
    Article Preview

Intro:

Macro photography is a bitch. Itís plain and simple. Itís a pain to do it well, and even if you do it perfectly; taking photos of a small object like a miniature and blowing them up for all to view exposes flaws and problems that you usually cannot see with the naked eye, and make all that hard work youíve done on a miniature look like shit. That being said, itís also hard to get constructive criticism if you have crappy photos. I often get asked how I take mine, so I figured ...
    by Published on 9th September 2010 13:10
    1. Categories:
    2. General Advice
    Article Preview

The Cookie Monster (Also known as Enigma Cookie) asked me how I take photos with no editing software and get the two tone backgrounds. Being the magnanimous bastard that I am and all round nice guy (Not to mention modest as hell) I thought I'd make a mini tutorial for how it's done. This is because it's so easy... Otherwise I'd say bollocks and read more manga.

Ok, the easiest thing to take better photos is to have a background. Now you might say "But Vent, you God amongst ...
  • Recent Article Comments

• Recent Blog Posts

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Todayís Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin