Post Thanks / Like

Asdrubael Vect Conversion

Vect is undeniably a force to be reckoned with in the Dark Eldar codex, and I took it upon myself to convert up a model for him. Coincidentally, my Vect list is almost complete, just waiting for some Zombies and some money to buy a second Ravager.

Anywho, here is the result, what do you think?

I used a helmetless head, because he's that badass he doesn't need one, and I'm not too fond of most of the helmetless Dark Eldar heads so I picked a bald one. The shoulder spikes are from the Raider kit, the trophy rack from the Warriors. The Orb is a Soul-trap that I filed down (and is still not as spherical as I'd've liked) and the Sceptre is a spear from the Raider passengers with bits cut off, which I think has worked surprisingly well.

Have at it!

Last edited by PyroSikTh; 19th December 2010 at 16:27.
    If the above post comes off with a negative tone, you're reading it wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    He needs to be higher, standing on or over something, dominating all he sees. Cork like Vent uses might be a good basing material for him. Other than that, I think he looks cool. He's got a nice attitude to him in the pose with the head/staff combo and I like how you've made him so the Soul Trap appears to be more incidental than anything: it's there, but first he's going rip someone/something open, and then shove it down their neck. Nice work.

Paint it now plz?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well actually the idea is that he throws the AP3 blasting Orb just before he assaults, so he reaps more souls.

I will paint him, but I can't see him being my first painted. I want to start on the Warriors and Raiders first in case I cock up.

If the above post comes off with a negative tone, you're reading it wrong.