Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Eye of Terror...Detailed analysis....

-So what are you doing here?
    -Waiting to die or be killed captain kakoul...
    -Any luck with that?..
    -Well being an immortal has its downsides..but at least i am not getting bored here.What do you need captain?
    -I want to take you away from your self exile.
    -No i am good, plainty of demons to chat or kill here.A few chaos spacemarines to play with.No i am good.
    -Yea hate to break your fun but Tartarus has been awakened and she is comming for him.
    -You dare not speak her name...So his daughter is finally comming back.
    -Yeap.
    -Oh well i will come. When Tartarus arrives here, there will be no demon left anyway..

Decoding in progress.....Record broken .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Holy Terra...Detailed analysis....

-What do we need now?
    -Well a martyr of course.
    -Some poor living to manipulate and kill you mean.
    -Yes.
    -Anything special you have in mind?
    -No. An imperial guard will suffice. I need him to inspire the men.
    -We got a trillion.Any criteria for the pick.
    -Ignite a chaos incident and make sure imperial guard will engage,We will find our martyr there.
    -As you command my Emperor.

Decoding in progress.....Record broken ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Outer Rim...Detailed analysis....

-Astra Militarum.Why did we join those countless waves of infantry who take to the field?
    -Well we will be 1 in a million at best.So kinda the best hiding place.Captain Kakoul is gathering once more.I prefer stay here with the countless humans to meet my fate rather than go back to the unit to face the Titans once more.
    -Ha! You know you cant avoid your fate .What ever you do.You will meet her once again and her father...You may try to hide or run but eventually...
    -We are now Imperial Guard. Stay focused and try to remember what a good person i am.
    -Chaos invaded a planet near our position.The inquisitor order us to engage.It is Festering Death.
    -Nice all we needed now is a traitor titan legion of the Dark Mechanicus to play with.
    -Saved by chaos invaders haha. Lets go we will end our conversation another time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Unknown...Detailed analysis....Unknown

-I see an Eldar aproaching.
    -Yeap thats our contact.
    -So what was so important and you risk getting here.You never meet face to face with me.
    -I fear your Emperor planned his death...

-So the attack on Marduk's home planet was Emperor's will in order to unlock his powers?
    -Yes kinda.Chaos in some ways is uncontrolled power and only when it settles down order comes in.
    -Why would he plan his own death?
    -Your Emperor is an ancient one.He is an immortal being taking many forms and has survived for.. lets say a long time.How he thinks and acts, most of the times is a mystery, that is revealed usually milenia after..
    -Can the voice kill the Emperor? I know he destroyed an entire chaos space army along with many demons single handed.. but come one we are talking about the Emperor.
    -The Voice is still young.I dont think forgiveness is in his reach.He still torments demons inside his armor.Now having the power to kill the Emperor? I believe yes.
    At least taking out his currect form.Dont forget that your Emperor can exist in multiuniverse through chaos warp means.He is on the throne of mankind as a zombie and same time somewhere else planning..

-Sorry to interrupt, but what can we do about this Inquisitor. Trusting an Eldar is not something I would ever do. They manipulate races for Emperor's sake. I trust thy will though.
    -I need to assess the situation myself.That Eldar never lied to me.He cant.He can only hide parts of the truth.That some times is even more dangerous, but still he speaks the truth.
    -Why would the Eldar want us to know?
    -They fear even more from us what is comming....

Post Thanks / Like

-What are we looking for?
    -According to the archieves of the Black Library here is the last place Eugene appeared some millenia ago.
    -Who or what is Eugene?
    -Its a she.And she is our ticket out of this mess.

-The Omega hive is on the move my Lord
    -Make sure it will arrive on time to meet the Vanguard of the Titans.I need them to soften them up.
    -I am activating all the beacons.
    -Good the pieces are in place.Now we need to wait for the right time.

Decoding in progress.....Record broken ....[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

-Report Inquisitor.What happened here?
    -Black code sir.
    -At Red code we are having Chaos Crusades and Black code is 2 ranks up that...Now tell me what happened.
    -We arrived to invastigate a report of chaos pressence on the planet my Lord.When we arrived the planet was decaying.
    -Decaying!!...Servitorprime I want all intel about the planet.
    -According to the Black Library archieves this planet is the prison of a Titan.He was imprisoned millenia ago by the ancient ones.The details need a class 10 authorization.
    -Great only the Emperor has access to this information.Continue Inquisitor why the Black code.
    -My Lord we track a power source.We move in to invastigate and found a portal to the Black Library...
    -By the Emperor! Is the portal still active?
    -No my Lord.But when it closed we found this on the site of the portal...I reported it to the Ordos.My Lord all the Ordos declared Black code and asked me to summon you..

Post Thanks / Like

-So you want to know why Archangel powerarmor is feared inquisitor.
    -I am here to investigate any traces of chaos taint on the armor chaplain.
    -Hahaha...Dont lie to me inquisitor.You are here to get an Archangel powerarmor
    -Do not interfear with the investigation chaplain.
    -As you wish inquisitor.The Archangel powerarmor is on the hands of captain Maltezos.But be careful inquisitor the armor has parts of the machine god in it.Captain Maltezos is not a forgiving man.If the armor detects something is wrong with you i am afraid you told me not to interfear hahahahaha......

Decoding in progress.....Record broken ...