Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Eye of Terror...Detailed analysis....

-So what are you doing here?
    -Waiting to die or be killed captain kakoul...
    -Any luck with that?..
    -Well being an immortal has its downsides..but at least i am not getting bored here.What do you need captain?
    -I want to take you away from your self exile.
    -No i am good, plainty of demons to chat or kill here.A few chaos spacemarines to play with.No i am good.
    -Yea hate to break your fun but Tartarus has been awakened and she is comming for him.
    -You dare not speak her name...So his daughter is finally comming back.
    -Yeap.
    -Oh well i will come. When Tartarus arrives here, there will be no demon left anyway..

Decoding in progress.....Record broken .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Holy Terra...Detailed analysis....

-What do we need now?
    -Well a martyr of course.
    -Some poor living to manipulate and kill you mean.
    -Yes.
    -Anything special you have in mind?
    -No. An imperial guard will suffice. I need him to inspire the men.
    -We got a trillion.Any criteria for the pick.
    -Ignite a chaos incident and make sure imperial guard will engage,We will find our martyr there.
    -As you command my Emperor.

Decoding in progress.....Record broken ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Outer Rim...Detailed analysis....

-Astra Militarum.Why did we join those countless waves of infantry who take to the field?
    -Well we will be 1 in a million at best.So kinda the best hiding place.Captain Kakoul is gathering once more.I prefer stay here with the countless humans to meet my fate rather than go back to the unit to face the Titans once more.
    -Ha! You know you cant avoid your fate .What ever you do.You will meet her once again and her father...You may try to hide or run but eventually...
    -We are now Imperial Guard. Stay focused and try to remember what a good person i am.
    -Chaos invaded a planet near our position.The inquisitor order us to engage.It is Festering Death.
    -Nice all we needed now is a traitor titan legion of the Dark Mechanicus to play with.
    -Saved by chaos invaders haha. Lets go we will end our conversation another time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Unknown...Detailed analysis....Unknown

-I see an Eldar aproaching.
    -Yeap thats our contact.
    -So what was so important and you risk getting here.You never meet face to face with me.
    -I fear your Emperor planned his death...

-So the attack on Marduk's home planet was Emperor's will in order to unlock his powers?
    -Yes kinda.Chaos in some ways is uncontrolled power and only when it settles down order comes in.
    -Why would he plan his own death?
    -Your Emperor is an ancient one.He is an immortal being taking many forms and has survived for.. lets say a long time.How he thinks and acts, most of the times is a mystery, that is revealed usually milenia after..
    -Can the voice kill the Emperor? I know he destroyed an entire chaos space army along with many demons single handed.. but come one we are talking about the Emperor.
    -The Voice is still young.I dont think forgiveness is in his reach.He still torments demons inside his armor.Now having the power to kill the Emperor? I believe yes.
    At least taking out his currect form.Dont forget that your Emperor can exist in multiuniverse through chaos warp means.He is on the throne of mankind as a zombie and same time somewhere else planning..

-Sorry to interrupt, but what can we do about this Inquisitor. Trusting an Eldar is not something I would ever do. They manipulate races for Emperor's sake. I trust thy will though.
    -I need to assess the situation myself.That Eldar never lied to me.He cant.He can only hide parts of the truth.That some times is even more dangerous, but still he speaks the truth.
    -Why would the Eldar want us to know?
    -They fear even more from us what is comming....

Post Thanks / Like

-What are we looking for?
    -According to the archieves of the Black Library here is the last place Eugene appeared some millenia ago.
    -Who or what is Eugene?
    -Its a she.And she is our ticket out of this mess.

-The Omega hive is on the move my Lord
    -Make sure it will arrive on time to meet the Vanguard of the Titans.I need them to soften them up.
    -I am activating all the beacons.
    -Good the pieces are in place.Now we need to wait for the right time.

Decoding in progress.....Record broken ....[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

-Report Inquisitor.What happened here?
    -Black code sir.
    -At Red code we are having Chaos Crusades and Black code is 2 ranks up that...Now tell me what happened.
    -We arrived to invastigate a report of chaos pressence on the planet my Lord.When we arrived the planet was decaying.
    -Decaying!!...Servitorprime I want all intel about the planet.
    -According to the Black Library archieves this planet is the prison of a Titan.He was imprisoned millenia ago by the ancient ones.The details need a class 10 authorization.
    -Great only the Emperor has access to this information.Continue Inquisitor why the Black code.
    -My Lord we track a power source.We move in to invastigate and found a portal to the Black Library...
    -By the Emperor! Is the portal still active?
    -No my Lord.But when it closed we found this on the site of the portal...I reported it to the Ordos.My Lord all the Ordos declared Black code and asked me to summon you..

Post Thanks / Like

-So you want to know why Archangel powerarmor is feared inquisitor.
    -I am here to investigate any traces of chaos taint on the armor chaplain.
    -Hahaha...Dont lie to me inquisitor.You are here to get an Archangel powerarmor
    -Do not interfear with the investigation chaplain.
    -As you wish inquisitor.The Archangel powerarmor is on the hands of captain Maltezos.But be careful inquisitor the armor has parts of the machine god in it.Captain Maltezos is not a forgiving man.If the armor detects something is wrong with you i am afraid you told me not to interfear hahahahaha......

Decoding in progress.....Record broken ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Necron Tomb World Gheden..Detailed analysis....Unknown

-Report ServitorPrime.
    -He was here my Lord.
    -Details..
    -An Inquisitor was here tracking down Yngir
    -An Inquisitor on the Tomb World Gheden?
    -Yes my Lord.A most powerful one it seems.I have a visual of him.
    -Ok lets see him.Who the Emperor thinks is powerful enough to hunt Yngir.
    -He is from Ordo Malleus.His armor has a Black Rose.
    -Lord Inquisitor Marduk! Things are going to get complicated now.I wonder how our Inquisitor will react when he will find out all the truths...
    We leave ServitorPrime make sure noone finds out we were here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Unknown..Detailed analysis....Unknown

-Why are we here again? I dont like all these ruins. They are ancient and alien.
    -Yea, only the ruins bother you..The fact that we had all kinds of enemy following us and none are now, doesnt bother you...
    -I was wondering about that too.Thought that the chaplain had to do something about that.
    -We are being watched, thats for sure, but the scanners show no sign of live force or movements of any kind.There is not even wind on this planet.
    -The gravitation indicator seems ok.
    -Whats that? A pyramid like the one Necrons use, but not the same.
    -How did we not see it.Damn it has the size of a mountain.
    -The main gate of the structure is good enough to fit a titan...

-You two follow me up the main gate.Rest of the squad stay here and do not move or engage anything you see.
    -As you command my Lord.
    -Make sure noone passes through that gate.The gate is passed by invite only or if you are strong enough.

-I guess he has an invitation...
    -Oh bloody hell.I just translated the markings on the gate.
    -What is it librarian?
    -This used to be an ancient one tomb.It has construct guardians inside to counter all life forms and Necrons.
    -What about the invitation Chaplain talked about?
    -Well he is correct.There are 2 ways to enter.First way is, an invitation from the preserver of the tomb.
    -Preserver of the tomb?!! And the second?
    -Well the second is kinda tricky.If i translate correct you need to be strong enough in order the guards to avoid you.
    -HAhaha.How strong do you have to be then?
    -According to that only an Ygnir can enter unharmed this tomb....

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Eye of Terror...Detailed analysis....

-You captured a lady with a red cross on her neck without further investigate..
    -She is a heretic Captain.We had information on her.
    -My dear Inquisitor hell is comming you way...

-Who are you? Stand down or by the Emperor I will put you down.
    -Many tried and failed Inquisitor I have come for her.Its been too long and you are not gonna stop me.
    -Fool you need a titan to get inside this fortress.
    -That wont be a problem.
    -Whaat?!!..
    -Cerberus on my side!
    -By the Emperor! A 3 head Dog like Titan the size of ....

Decoding in progress.....Record broken .....

Last edited by ServitorPrime; 24th November 2017 at 15:58.

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Black Library...Detailed analysis....

-Now you know this part of the truth Lord Inquisitor Marduk
    -Captain Kakoul..Some truths are better burried and never be releaved...
    -I had to tell you.You can plan your course of action from now on.
    -I guess someone doesnt learn everyday that he is immortal alien, a weapon remnant of a billions year old war..
    -You survived by hiding in the new races of the mikly galaxy stripped from all knowledge of your past every time for your sake.
    -And the Emperor found out..What a wake up call he gave me...
    -The Titans are commming and this time ...
    -Enough Captain.I need some time.
    -Time is a luxury we dont have...

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in progress....Location Black Library...Detailed analysis....

-Leave Lord Inquisitor Marduk a moment to recover Captain Kakoul
    -High Father.As you wish my Lord.

-Who are you?
    -Since you are half awaken, it wont hurt to learn a bit more about the past.
    I am High Father.Known with many names throughout the caverns of time.You first met me as Emperor of the Old ones during the first invasion of the Titans.
    You see Lord Inquisitor it is not the first time they arrive in our galaxy.
    -If thats true you must be millions years old judging from ...

-So how did you defeat the Titans the first time they arrived?
    -Well we didnt..You see the first time the Titans arrived at the galaxy we werent expecting such powerful enemies and we had faced many up until then.All the times we were victorious one way or another.Either converting them, subdueing them or destroying them in times of need.We knew there must be more powerful beings than us in cosmos, we just didnt expect to confront them that early.

-Then how did you survived?
    -When you face annihilation you either adapt or get destroyed.We created weapons.Weapons that the known universe had never seen before.The first one failed.The Titans after suffering several defeats, found out its weakness and neutralise it.
    -What was the weapon?
    -It was a creature, a C'tan we gave the ability to become stronger each time it was getting hit.He had no limitations.He defeated one Titan after another and wreck havoc among their ranks until they found a way to trap it and leave it in stasis.Without someone hitting him, simple as that, he was too weak to be any kind of a threat.
    -You said C'tan.So those creatures were known to you at that time.
    -Well yes, as i said before we convert, subdue or destroy.The C'tan were creatures that were subdued..

-So another weapon was made?
    -Yes that other weapon was you! We had to get a creature that could adapt to anything.A creature that was capable of both good and evil.
    -Me??...
    -Well yes, you.We used the warp to travel through time and space and went to earth.Holy terra is known to this era.We picked a human child.We brought you back to our world and gave you the power to destroy stars...
    -So i stopped the Titans?
    -I am afraid no.Nomatter how powerful and capable you were deep down you were human.You couldnt handle the horrors of the war.We had to erase your memory several time and reboot you.That wasnt going well so we hide you before you would be a threat to all creation..
    -So i was unstable and you hide me among the new races of the galaxy.But still how did you manage to drive the Titans if you didnt defeated them..

-We were starting to become desperate.We were facing total annihilation as i mentioned before.So I created demons by harvesting warp powers.
    -Demons??!!..
    -Yes demons.Powerful creatures with no regrets, remorce, mercy.They were created out of fear and desperation.Fueled by hatred for all our losses from the Titans and their Pantheon.
    -So basically you doomed everyone.
    -No we bound all of them in the warp.They were created by the warp and were bound to it.And all of them answered to Tartarus.No demon nomatter how powerful, could ever bend his will to Tartarus.
    -Who or what is Tartarus?
    -An Old one had to be sacrifice his essence to create such a powerful creature to command vast armies of demons to face the Titans.The most powerful Old one had to become Tartarus.
    -So to who you gave that honor High Father?
    -That honor i gave to myself....

-Captain Kakoul thats too much information.Some of it make sence some of it doesnt.
    -High Father is right you need some time to process information.
    -How can he sacrifice himself to become a creature with such power and be here at the same time?
    -He is not whole Lord Inquisitor.A part of him has become Tartarus and the other is High Father.Both were the Emperor of the Old ones if that makes sence to you.
    -Ok lets say I understand that.I also understand the need to create an army to face the Titans.He said he never defeated the Titans.The Titans just left?

-So the Emperor of the Old ones didnt just bound the demons to the warp.He created something in the form of a female human, Eugene to wake him up and reverse engineer all the demons back to warp energy after he would defeat the Titans.
    -Hmm more less yes.The Titans found out about Eugene though and tried to capture her.
    -Eugene is the daughter of Tartarus?
    -That is half true.High Father found out the Titans intentions and by duplicating the process of creating Tartarus on her..The Titans managed to capture Eugenes demon form only.
    -So there is another half creature like the High Father around somewhere in our galaxy.
    -Correct.We have to find her.Capture the demon form of Eugene and make her whole again.Create Eugene.Wake up the Emperor of the Old ones.Make him whole again...

-Ok i lost you again Captain.How do we defeat the Titans?
    -The Titans left right after capturing Eugene.I still dont fully know why.Tartarus had a connection to her.Loosing her had a great impact on him.He lost his way.Demons were not in control any more.They started fighting each other and all other races.That was just the start.The C'tan that were subdued found an opportunity now that the Titans had soften the Old ones to rise up again.They manipulated the Necrontyr and created the necrons.War in Heavens had began.Necrons were winning.No Emperor of the Old Ones was present to stop them and prevent the comming doom.Even without the Emperor the Old Ones turn the tide.Just when they were starting to win again, demons came forth from the warp and starting to destroy the Old Ones.Tartarus was not warding the Old Ones against demons.The greater weapon the Old Ones created was turning against them and was destroying them.
    -So basically the Titans knew and left the demons to finish off the Old Ones and everybody else...
    -Part of the truth that maybe...The Necrons defeated the Old Ones then turned on the C'tan defeted them as well and fell to sleep.
    -How did the Necrons defeated the demons?
    -Thats an easy answer.By purging all life in the galaxy.The demons of the warp could not get in the material world so Necrons were safe for 60 millions standard years...

-Ok great, now i have more question Captain Kakoul, about everything,the runeous powers, xenos, the imperioum of man and the Emperor himself.
    -You know some truths Lord Inquisitor Marduk.You will find them all in time.Only then will you be ready to face what is to come and succeed...

Last edited by ServitorPrime; 15th December 2017 at 22:58.

Post Thanks / Like
    Decoding in Progress ..... Location Cicatrix Maledictum ....Detailed analysis Sanctus Dominus

-This is Red Code Captain! They are after the artifact. They know it is on the planet.
    -Get me a squad Librarian.I will need Terminators.We must strike fast and hard.
    -My Lord we have none available that can come in time.
    -Are there any Tactical Dreadnought Armours in the ship?
    -Yes we have 5.But my Lord... It requires rigorous years of extra training to fight in Terminator Armour.And those are the experemental armors, that the techpriests made with the database of Ares STC.Never tested before.
    -Get me sergeant Asmund here and 2 more astartes.You me and those 3 are answering the call.We have no time to waste.
    -As you command my Lord.
    -Master Armorsmith explain them some of the basic about the armor we launch in 2 hours.

-Ok men a small briefing about Terminator armor.Tactical Dreadnought Armour, regardless of whether it is of the more common Indomitus or the ancient Cataphractii Pattern, is a complete exo-skeleton constructed from heavy-gauge plasteel plating, covered in thick sheets of plasteel and ceramite. Movement is made possible through the complex synthetic fiber-bundle muscles of the armour, which allow a properly-trained warrior to fight with deadly strength and skill in cramped, close quarter conditions, where this armour excels at providing protection and resiliency. Fully independent power supplies and life-support systems are incorporated into the suit, while various Auger and Auspex devices grant the wearer a full understanding of the situation he is in. Integrated threat sensors and targeting computers allow a Space Marine to track his target with great accuracy.All suits of Terminator Armour have built-in teleportation devices which allow them to deploy anywhere via deep strike.
    -It is a great honor to wear Terminator armor but we are not trained with those Master Armorsmith.
    -Those are not ordinary Tactical Dreadnought Armours.I am afraid once you wear them you are bound to them.They are in many ways small Titans.Same as the Princeps is linked to a Titan's MIU, he feels the Titan's body as if it was his own, his hands become weapon arms, his senses are turned into powerful Auspexes and his skin becomes the thick adamantium hull,you will be linked to the Terminator Armor.On top of that you will be provided with a large database on almost everything known to the imperium of man.You will know every weakness of every foe and ways of annihilating them.
    -How about firepower?
    -The Terminator suit has new powercores installed provided from Ares designs.Their power match that of a Titans reactor.So all your energy weapons will be lets say maxed out.You will have some balistic, but the true power of the armor is energy weapons both melee and ranged.
    -Do we have some time to test them before drop?
    -Yes that it is possible.May Emperor Protect.

-Ok what do we have Master Armorsmith?
    -The Tactical Dreadnought Armours "Archangel" are ready Captain. Lightning Claws and Thunder Hammer to two of them.A power sword for the librarian and a special bolter.The rest two heavy ranged energy and balistic weapons.The firepower of the squad can level a small Hive.
    -Good we need all the power we can have on this one.

-The Arch enemy is near the Capital.An Imperator class Titan of the Dark Mechanicus moves to the city gates.This type of Titan has legs so large they can house a full company of Adeptus Mechanicus or Imperial Guard troops for defence and assault assistance. This Titan stands up to 400 feet tall.Make no mistake chaos traitors and demons occupy the Titan.We need to teleport inside and destroy him.That will give us some time to enter the city and get to the fortress that is the artifact held.
    -Yes but how do we get inside the Titan.There are void shields, point defences and an army of chaos accompaning the Titan.
    -Our teleporters travel through the Immaterium..We will get inside him and destroy him...

Decoding in progress..... Record Broken ...