Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another one from @edmundblack (He's good at this!)

http://www.skiptoncastle.co.uk/uploa...housemodel.pdf

And a thanks to @SourImplant for bringing a broken link to my attention. I'll get that taken off the original post. You can thank Sour, for saving you some time there. (It just brings up a perpetual 'Loading 4shared' screen - I waited for about 15 minutes and nowt happened )

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

"I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to error." - Rene Descartes

"You guys don't think God's losing His mind do you? I don't know how old He is but He's gotta be getting up there." - Randall Dew Hickey

"Don't always trust what you read on the internet." - Aristotle.

Post Thanks / Like
    The IKUBE link posted above is great - thoroughly recommend these, although i advise taht you ignore the suggestions of where to cut and allow for extra tabs.

I tried the skiptoncastle URL, just get 'this page cannot be found'.

Mad, Bad, and not very dangerous

Drakonthenightlord: "It's always best to let the wookiee win."

Army pics posted on http://www.40kforums.com/vb/showthre...ijunior-armies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by wookieplus View Post
    I tried the skiptoncastle URL, just get 'this page cannot be found'.
    Bugger.

@Miscreant : try this then, scroll down: http://www.skiptoncastle.co.uk/family.asp?page=5

It's their "kids" page, but the print and cut out scenery would be ideal for WHFB methinks.

Alas, the Paperhammer template link does indeed appear to not want to play.

Post Thanks / Like
    @edmundblack - That one seems to be fine. "The Ancient Chapel of St John the Evangelist, Skipton Castle, Yorkshire" on the 3D Castle Plan page looks quite smart (and straightforward).

Last edited by Miscreant; 1st March 2013 at 18:36.
    "I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

"I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to error." - Rene Descartes

"You guys don't think God's losing His mind do you? I don't know how old He is but He's gotta be getting up there." - Randall Dew Hickey

5. Like edmundblack liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Miscreant View Post
    @edmundblack - That one seems to be fine. "The Ancient Chapel of St John the Evangelist, Skipton Castle, Yorkshire" on the 3D Castle Plan page looks quite smart (and straightforward).
    Also there is a model gatehouse. May have to resize it and print on multiple sheets to get it to 28mm scale though.

Mad, Bad, and not very dangerous

Drakonthenightlord: "It's always best to let the wookiee win."

Army pics posted on http://www.40kforums.com/vb/showthre...ijunior-armies

Post Thanks / Like
    Gentlemen,

There is a vast difference between free terrain which can be used to enhance games through printed designs, and printing such things as vehicles. I presume they were not GW based plans, as that would obviously be against forum rules, but all the same, let us leave this to terrain only please

-Admin-

LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!

Post Thanks / Like
    @Architech - I'll edit the first post and links so they contain just the free buildings and ONLY vehicles which were created as non-GW concepts (so peoples' own designs that they made themselves and distributed for free).

If in doubt (plans which look like they might be heavily based on an original GW concept, for example), I could PM you or one of the Mods a quick link and you/they can 'yay' or 'nay' it. Does that sound OK? (I wouldn't want you personally or the forums getting any heat.)

Post Thanks / Like
    cheers

-Admin-

LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks be to Miscreant for sharing the link to my free .pdf templates on my blog 40kaddict.blogspot.com I've recently added an 'in progress' template to create your own 40k 'Cathedral' type building, it's available here: http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2011...-template.html

And looks like this:

Hope they're of use and I would love to see in creations using the plans.

For little plastic men - 40kaddict.blogspot.com
    For hitting people with sticks - www.liverpoolkendo.co.uk

11. Like fotoshark liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    @dwez - I'm glad you're OK with your plans being posted here (I, suppose, I should really have asked you first. Bad form, on my part.)

That cathedral is brilliant. Just bought a stack of foam-core card so it looks like I know what I'm doing with it!

BIG KUDOS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Miscreant View Post
    @dwez - I'm glad you're OK with your plans being posted here (I, suppose, I should really have asked you first. Bad form, on my part.)

That cathedral is brilliant. Just bought a stack of foam-core card so it looks like I know what I'm doing with it!

BIG KUDOS!
    Absolutely fine with it, I see the link referrals anyway and the more people who share them the more people will get to see them and perhaps make something with the plans which in turn justifies the whole enterprise of me making them available. If no one does anything with it I'm just wasting my time. Thanks for sharing it, it made me join the forum at least and good luck with the building my new Inquisitorial Vault is coming along, it seems difficult but is actually quite simple with a lot little things that can be dropped for simplicity or done for OCD!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you saw I'd started a Tyranid Bastion with a foamboard core so I've added a template to my blog should you wish to grow your own version and need a starting point, it's here:

http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013...-provides.html

Updates will be following shortly on the blog and in this thread, it's going really well, here's a little further on

And the crater base with slots to fit the template:

15. Like fotoshark liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am seriously loving this. I might have to use it for my Tyranids display board. Great idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Avro Vulcan has resurfaced and bring you a new STC to build your own terrain - the Cetacean 'Vent' Tower and Baleen roof extension.

Point your cogitators here: http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013...omnissiah.html

Existing approved STC patterns are available from this location: http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2011...-template.html

Your compliance is mandatory, All Hail the Omnissiah!

Post Thanks / Like
    The classic Warhammer Barn tutorial from a Relic copy of White Dwarf, how I miss the true meaning of 'hobby' from it's hallowed pages

http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ite-dwarf.html

19. Like fotoshark liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like
    The first of my new 'print and play designs has gone online. For gamers getting into the hobby or just wanting some cheap, simple but already textured terrain he's my 40k Administratum

http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013...omnissiah.html

21. Thanks Miscreant thanked for this post.
    Like fotoshark, CaptainBudget, Miscreant liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice. What a time saver. This should have a hundred likes under it. Now all I need to do is get a new printer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Miscreant, your support is always appreciated.

Another blast from the past while I finish up the set of print and play terrain - Warhammer hedges, walls and fences as described in White Dwarf magazine, thems were the days and you could get a bag of crisps for 5p!

Point your cogitators here:
    http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013...your-bets.html

Post Thanks / Like
    And the next FREE Print and Play building template is available, it's the same building but 3 storeys instead of 2. I'm also finishing off the wide building which should be available soon

Point your cogitators here: http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013...issiah_30.html

Or go here for all my terrain templates: http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2011...-template.html