Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A Cauldron for Death's Flame

Map of the Region

Estrella

Pantheon of the gods

Incoming text dumps to get going before things start to hit the fan and we get a bit more limber:

Drakon

Sour

Sneggy

Logician

General 40

Last edited by Psychedelic Lictor; 21st November 2016 at 04:31.
    Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Drakon let the wind play about his fingers, enjoying its embrace while the sun smiled upon him like a benevolent father, brushing his unseen hair on an invisible head.

He gazed out to the sea, soon to yield for the land.

Soon....

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!
    Forum Story - The Horus Heresy Article Series - Muh Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Argal takes in the cool Ocean air, breathing in its scent, clean and crisp. It had bewildered him at first to smell nothing of nature, having been entirely surrounded by gardens and wildlife his entire life. He had come to enjoy it, though he missed the fragance of the woods.

He took a tidbit out of his pocket and offered it up to his avian friend. Moving towards the prow to talk to Halar, eager to hear more tales from the Ranger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Skamos sat near the back of the ship, facing away from the sun's gaze. Sea travel, as always, had left him feeling decidedly ill, and he wanted as little movement as possible, so he could be well-rested. He happened to sit near the ship's wheel, and decided to ask the captain what he thought of their destination.

Post Thanks / Like
    @SourImplant

My bad for not notifying players - when you're ready sir.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Jamlamin takes a few steps on the swaying deck, then starts a little jig. He mentions to Ban, "I do feel right at home here. Dry land always did seem to sway a bit more than it should, but the sea seems to keep me in its rhythm. Oh, the gods only know what feats of motion we two ..." He glances over at Avere, then back to Ban with a wink, saying, "... or we three, might perform together."

Post Thanks / Like
    @Drakon , @Sneggy , @SourImplant , @theonelogician , @General 40

Drakon

Sneggy

Sour

logician

For everyone:

Before anything else can happen, there's a smash as the wooden door to the main hold is thrown open and a human man staggers out wearing little else but a Scottish skirt and an almighty claymore strapped to his back barking a stream of unintelligible sounds:

'Oiyaladdieidamnranout...' he pauses and tries to take a hearty swig from an gourd, holding it upturned over his open mouth, shaking it with nary a drop falling as if to prove his point. He tosses the empty gourd over the starboard railing in disgust before coughing, hocking up some regurgitated mess over the railing to follow the gourd. He coughs again, clearing his throat before addressing the captain.

'Solin, we've serious problems: I'm all out of whiskey.'

[Enter Akrit - General 40]

Last edited by Psychedelic Lictor; 8th April 2016 at 10:08.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Fighting the urge to runaway, not wanting to look a coward in front of the ranger he struggles to unsling his shortbow with his shaking hands. Planting his feet on the floor he waits for the Dwarf Captain to make a decision. Hoping desperately that someone can do something to avoid a watery grave for all of them.

Argal cannot fight the urge to look around for anything he could potentially hide behind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    How to enter the game like a sir! Proceed to then look at everyone with no idea why they're all so panicked. He then looked around, laughing when he saw the giant beast before him "your no aw scared oh a wee harmless turtle are yis?"

"My Lord! We're surrounded!!"
    "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction"

sneggy: no one is ever really the same
    DrakonTheNightLord: This fucking post... priceless
    GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The halfling Ban is the first to hiss back in a retort:

'And if it doesn't take our information to its liking and hungers for both cargoes?'

Jamlamin considers this, then says, "Then its greed would be its undoing. If we stall long enough with promise of more gold, the Lassana and the Hand of Vaala together may take this thing." He takes another swig and stands more erect in every sense of the word.

"But if I'm wrong and we are meant to die today, I'd as soon go to my eternal reward with one last taste of elf on my lips. Or the taste of me on hers." With that, he strolls towards Avere to tell her at least one of his ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Drakon raises an unseen eyebrow at the creature. Majestic, to be sure, but he really wished it didn't try to rob his ship... especially when he's on it.

Looking at the newcomer @General 40 , Drakon judged that he was probably strong enough to execute his master plan. He calmly taps the man on the shoulder, and points at the looming monster.

"Toss me."

Cast Burning Hands.

OOC: First off, you got my name wrong

Second, I want General 40 to fucking caber toss me right into the thing's eye, where I will fucking punch him with my burning fist.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    CABER TOSS THE BURNING MAN!

(I did specify in my description thing I was good at caber tossing )

GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Skamos readies his charm spell, hoping against hope that it would work and that no one would do anything stupid . . .

Until Drakon gets picked up by a monster of a man, and gets chucked at the monster.

"Frack", Skamos says in the moment of silence. Then casts charm anyway, urging the monster to go to sleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    "So, we're doing this then," Jamlamin sighs. Unsheathing a heavy wooden staff from a silk cloth that held it to his back, he taps the staff on the deck a few times and stands ready to counter the beast's attacks.

Post Thanks / Like
    @DrakonTheNightLord , @Sneggy , @SourImplant , @theonelogician , @General 40

Drakon

Logician

Sneggy

Sour

General 40

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    "Nemo me impune lacessit! Silly turtle" he turned to the captain "bring her about for round two, we've got it on the run!" He himself looked around for harpoons or other ranged weapons to use. If the captain/anyone else argues for letting Drakon die threaten to caber toss them as well :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Argal looks at Halar in awe.
    "DID YOU SEE THAT?!" He exclaimed to the ranger. "DID YOU SEE THAT?!"
    Excited, almost ingoherently jabbering excitedly to the ranger, retelling the story of what just occurred, especially the rangers own arrows.
    Realising he is still holding his own bow (and a little optimistic that maybe there's just magic in the air and his will do something cool like fire lightening too) he fired off a shot at the dragon turtle as it swims towards the mage.
    The rush of adrenaline making him almost completely oblivious to what everyone else is doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Drakon gritted his teeth and smiled through the watery pain.

At least he made contact this time.

At least he remembered to actually cast the spell this time.

At least he didn't die this time

The thing looked at him like the jerk it was. His smile widened. Knowing that his spell was still active, he raised one hand and showed him the sigil of his Order:

Spoiler

"Come on then!"

"It's not like you need eyes where you're going!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Skamos sighed, and with a voice so soft none could hear him over Argal's jibbering muttered, "Note to self: Avoid being swallowed alive by giant turtle."

Then he thought. And thought. And thought. Then sighed, and, as covertly as he could, cast raise dead on the largest corpse he could sense on the floor below, and ordered it to attack the turtle.

Post Thanks / Like
    @SourImplant time for the monk to rock n roll?