Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 341
  1. #321
    Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    "Orlin, the fates have determined that this choice must be yours," Baron gestures between the paths with the cockatrice bone, he makes a broad waving, waggly gesture at the carvings."


    "And of course, as we near our next destination, I think it will help you both clear your minds and refresh your souls to share any information aside from our quest, that you found in the libraries."
    Orling thinks for a moment before coming to the conclusion he'd be been feeling uncomfortable about for the last leg of this journey.

    "This is too familiar to be coincidence. The carvings, the rock, deep within a mountain pass. Whatever they are doing will be done out in the daylight.. or night sky, and high up.

    Below will be the sacrifices and slaves."

    Marnette and Orlin go on to explain that they gathered information enough to know that Stars when they fall, come to the earth as seeds. In 7 days, the seed will grow to full term, a massive closed flower head that will open at night on that 7th day and reveal a Starborn within. The essence of the star is it's most potent at that point, though it can be harvested at any point during the growth period for great effect. Once the Starborn fully fuses with the 'body' the star's essence for ritual purposes and raw power dilutes greatly. The essence of a star can keep it's power for centuries until it is used up or slowly trickles into the ether.

    Cults of the star were a prevalent thing a century or so ago when falling stars were a far more common occurrence. This particular symbol was mentioned in the pages of the library, but specifics were not easy to come by.

    Known Rituals that require a Star Essence.
    - Lichdom (Creating the phylactery)
    - Extension of life/Vitality/Health/Prowess
    - Resurrection of the long dead.
    - Catastrophic level ritual spells (Armageddon style, storm of ages, Mega-Curses (lycanthrope, vampirism)

    It can also purely be used as a power source to channel spells/attacks and a host of 'minor' uses.

    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

    Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

    Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

    BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas
    Reply With Quote

  2. #322
    The Truth Architech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Solus View Post
    "This is too familiar to be coincidence. The carvings, the rock, deep within a mountain pass. Whatever they are doing will be done out in the daylight.. or night sky, and high up.

    Below will be the sacrifices and slaves."
    is he saying this is part of the star ritual or that a star is scheduled to fall here? or is this a separate thing from the rest that has to do with his background of people being murdered?

    -Admin-

    LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

    Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!
    Reply With Quote

  3. #323
    Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    is he saying this is part of the star ritual or that a star is scheduled to fall here? or is this a separate thing from the rest that has to do with his background of people being murdered?
    He is using his experience with being dragged through a similar situation. He knows not anything about stars falling anytime soon, he just knows that if there are rituals going on, they will be done with clear view of the sky, and that that's where preparations will be made.

    And he's saying that when he was kept as a slave, he was stored below ground

    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

    Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

    Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

    BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas
    Reply With Quote

  4. #324
    The Truth Architech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok that is what I thought, just making sure.


    I'd love to be able to split the party....I have decent faith in my abilities vs another caster type or minor acolytes at the ritual....but I'm not certain on this situation.

    As such, first priority would be to free the slaves.


    "Orlin, this will not undo your past nor give you closure on a future, but we can remove some threads of fate and free these people to live their own destinies not corrupted by the evils of their captors. Let us ensure their slaves and sacrifices are not available for their rituals. Then, we will deal with those who think they are above the laws of this world."

    Find out from his experience if we are walking into an area with a few guards, or ALL the cult. Perhaps it would actually be better to attack from the 'head' down. Get a feel of the situation from Orlin, and a tactical assessment from Marnett (who I presume was a throw away character until I scooped him up, but now I am treating him as the untapped super warrior who will find his way and be remembered in legend after his death as an old man, warm in his bed).

    Then my own preparations:

    -Put away the cockatrice bones I was playing with, unless I think they might be useful...clearly I kept the skull in case of making a wand from it that can instant kill someone at a later time.

    -Get Mojo out to scout and distract. In the words of George Lucas, "he's the key to this whole thing."

    -We might also use Jamboo as a shocktrooper if need be, but for now, we rely on his stealth.

    -Oolaf's stick ready and out.

    -If we come up on guards, flash hex one to separate him and distract the other. Need to bathroom or bloody nose works here.

    -If Marnett/Orlin kill the guards, animate a thrall and continue in (interrogate it if possible though)

    Otherwise, standard sneak up on the baddies, pick them off, free the slaves.

    -Admin-

    LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

    Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!
    Reply With Quote

  5. #325
    Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

    Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

    Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

    BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas
    Reply With Quote

  6. #326
    Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Psychedelic Lictor View Post
    Lavana sat on the small bed, legs crossed, staring at the inert blade lying on the desk. Her eyes narrowed into a glare.

    How had the Packbreakers found her so quickly? If they knew where she was, then that crazy old hag Broojo wouldn't likely be far behind.

    She closed her eyes and sighed, mulling her options. Ever keen to slay filthy lycans, the Central Forest was the closest...and yet, the fight against one werewolf had been hard, she grudgingly muses though refuses to say aloud. A pack, with an energised Alpha was oh so tempting a target, but one that would like rend her limb from limb equipped as she was.

    And if the dragon were real, that would go as well if not worse.

    She opened her eyes and looked at her armour, at her few belongings and shook her head. No, even the reckless streak in her acknowledged she would be a fool to attempt such things as she was. She needed more skill, and more gear. She glanced at the note she had scrawled. Allies would be useful of course, but the political complications made it distasteful to tether herself, lest she could mold and command as she desired...and again she was back looking at needing more experience and equipment.

    No. Her path lay to the east. She would make for Illustrada. Her audacious goal had been to attempt to meet Istruul, and she saw no reason for that to change. But first she needed to feed. If she was abandoning the city, she could afford to be less careful. Then she blinked, something in the back of her mind whispering. There was a loose end. He would provide more of a challenge than any other merchant, for sure, but how else was she going to get better without challenges?

    -if he is still in the city, hunt Rikwal. Lavana seeks no further information from him - only blood, and things of value he is travelling with.
    -if he has already departed, pick two final hobos in the town (the second born out of frustration at missing Rikwal) instead.
    -move east in the direction of Illustrada, tucking the note from the Packbreakers into a backpocket as she is in no hurry to accelerate the time to meeting them if she can.

    Lavana



    Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    "So...so stupid." Vivian shook her head and looked at the ghullguard. "Of course he wouldn't be happy, why would he?"

    Hanging her head she walked down the halls towards the carriages. For once she didn't feel like taking a nap but she couldn't focus enough to think of anything productive. As she stopped she noted that the ghullguard stopped at the exact same moment, still maintaining position on her right side one step back. The book had given a brief, if vague description on how they worked, but she knew that at the very least that it would work better if it wasn't naked. A smile suddenly came to Vivian as she knew what she wanted to do. "We are going shopping! I can't get you anything too nice, not right now anyway, but we'll make do!"

    As she told the carriage driver where she wanted to go and climbed in the back another thought came to mind. Tilting her head at the runic skeleton she looked into its' burning eye sockets as if it could look back. "What do I name you?"




    -Get my ghullguard some gear! Looking for the following:
    *Some sort of armor, probably light stuff to keep in my price range.
    *Some dark clothes, hopefully with a hooded cloak to go over that armor. Mainly just to really sell that spellsword skeleton vibe.
    *A sword or axe, going to assume he needs the other hand open for casting. Plus it adds to the overall aesthetic I'm going for.
    -After, take my new friend somewhere we can be alone and see what sort of spells he has access to. Is it my own set or does he have his own options? Either way I should probably learn a projectile spell at some point.
    -Oh, and GAME ON!

    Vivian



    Originally Posted by theonelogician View Post
    Reach out to a minor cult in the area, while keeping an eye on any prisoner movements and/or scheduled executions.

    If possible, look for Rashat.

    Halat



    Originally Posted by General 40 View Post
    Go ask around the guild for information anyone might have, acquire some generic poison from my plant friend and head out.

    EDIT: realized fire was bad, vampire no like fire, maybe another day XD

    Azura




    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    ok that is what I thought, just making sure.


    I'd love to be able to split the party....I have decent faith in my abilities vs another caster type or minor acolytes at the ritual....but I'm not certain on this situation.

    As such, first priority would be to free the slaves.


    "Orlin, this will not undo your past nor give you closure on a future, but we can remove some threads of fate and free these people to live their own destinies not corrupted by the evils of their captors. Let us ensure their slaves and sacrifices are not available for their rituals. Then, we will deal with those who think they are above the laws of this world."

    Find out from his experience if we are walking into an area with a few guards, or ALL the cult. Perhaps it would actually be better to attack from the 'head' down. Get a feel of the situation from Orlin, and a tactical assessment from Marnett (who I presume was a throw away character until I scooped him up, but now I am treating him as the untapped super warrior who will find his way and be remembered in legend after his death as an old man, warm in his bed).

    Then my own preparations:

    -Put away the cockatrice bones I was playing with, unless I think they might be useful...clearly I kept the skull in case of making a wand from it that can instant kill someone at a later time.

    -Get Mojo out to scout and distract. In the words of George Lucas, "he's the key to this whole thing."

    -We might also use Jamboo as a shocktrooper if need be, but for now, we rely on his stealth.

    -Oolaf's stick ready and out.

    -If we come up on guards, flash hex one to separate him and distract the other. Need to bathroom or bloody nose works here.

    -If Marnett/Orlin kill the guards, animate a thrall and continue in (interrogate it if possible though)

    Otherwise, standard sneak up on the baddies, pick them off, free the slaves.


    Baron



    Originally Posted by undutchable View Post
    OT: Even though the summons mentioned “immediately”, I will go first to Gracander before going to the meeting. Go to my room to change clothing (if I am in my practice clothes) & check the “other few places” you mentioned afterwards.

    Nekslag



    Last edited by Solus; 1st November 2017 at 22:44.
    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

    Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

    Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

    BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas
    Reply With Quote

  7. #327
    SGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In darkest Nightmare, and brightest Dream
    Posts
    5,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clapping, Vivian quickly circles around the ghullguard. "Yes! That was wonderful!" She took the skeleton's free hand and slipped off the glove for a moment to examine the runes before putting it back on.

    "You are by far the greatest thing I have ever made. When father see that...that you..." Vivian was quiet for a moment before her smile returned, though obviously somewhat forced. "Say, how about we find my brother? Couldn't have gotten far. Oh! That reminds me. Think I have a good name for you. Well, not good. It's Mortichous. Mort for short. Kind of funny really, out of all my brothers he ignored me the most. Kind of like how you're always so silent...but you can't really help that. Or at least I don't think you can, to be fair I didn't even know you were possibly until I found that entry. Anyway, let's find Sam before he breaks something."





    -Look around for Sam, don't want him breaking some grouchy necromancer's things or something. And, you know, he's just good company.

    The day will not save them. And we own the night.

    Arch:
    If hope were short buses we could drive straight to the special olympics.

    Power Corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #328
    undutchable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woerden, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    “My apologies master Gracander. I was indeed after any more info on the dagger before heading to the meeting. You must have discovered something then if you are summoned as well. Very well, I will keep my curiosity in check until then and let’s not keep Sigfried waiting any longer. Are you ready to go?”

    Help out Gracander and proceed to the meeting.

    And shepherds we shall be,
    For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    Our Feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti...
    Reply With Quote

  9. #329
    War lizards! General 40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hive Feet Scotland
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5
    Go scout out the boat, learn what I can from the outside without raising suspicion, find docks workers who know the ship, follow them to a pub or whatever, let them get a little drunk and then single out a single one, convince him to take me home, I'm a lonely girl who has an interest in big ships XD Try to be subtle but ask him how fancy the rooms are, if it's easy to get lost etc? I've never seen such a big ship before etc, you know play dumb. When the time comes and he's in bed, do that neck biting thing I love so much His house will serve as my rest stop for the day, then tomorrow night we can act.

    "My Lord! We're surrounded!!"
    "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction"


    sneggy: no one is ever really the same
    DrakonTheNightLord: This fucking post... priceless
    GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #330
    theonelogician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Halat will visit the scam cult. Once there, he will preach to the members, amplifying his voice with magic.

    Reply With Quote

  11. #331
    Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lurking in a cherry tree in Japan
    Posts
    1,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lavana mulled her options. The small villages would likely be safer, but the reckless streak in her whispered of the possibilities that might be had in the capital. What was one day after all?

    -set out via the capital.

    Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #332
    The Truth Architech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send mojo wide to distract if and when needed. Or give him a knife and let him rambo some throats open....I presume Marnett would be decent at subduing these guys...go fast and hard, only use spells if absolutely needed (needles and the like, to pick off guards). Would rather take out the sitting ones fast and quiet, then take out the walking

    -Admin-

    LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

    Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!
    Reply With Quote

  13. #333
    Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    Send mojo wide to distract if and when needed. Or give him a knife and let him rambo some throats open....I presume Marnett would be decent at subduing these guys...go fast and hard, only use spells if absolutely needed (needles and the like, to pick off guards). Would rather take out the sitting ones fast and quiet, then take out the walking

    Baron



    Originally Posted by Psychedelic Lictor View Post
    Lavana mulled her options. The small villages would likely be safer, but the reckless streak in her whispered of the possibilities that might be had in the capital. What was one day after all?

    -set out via the capital.

    Lavana



    Originally Posted by theonelogician View Post
    Halat will visit the scam cult. Once there, he will preach to the members, amplifying his voice with magic.

    Halat



    Originally Posted by General 40 View Post
    Go scout out the boat, learn what I can from the outside without raising suspicion, find docks workers who know the ship, follow them to a pub or whatever, let them get a little drunk and then single out a single one, convince him to take me home, I'm a lonely girl who has an interest in big ships XD Try to be subtle but ask him how fancy the rooms are, if it's easy to get lost etc? I've never seen such a big ship before etc, you know play dumb. When the time comes and he's in bed, do that neck biting thing I love so much His house will serve as my rest stop for the day, then tomorrow night we can act.

    Azura



    Originally Posted by undutchable View Post
    “My apologies master Gracander. I was indeed after any more info on the dagger before heading to the meeting. You must have discovered something then if you are summoned as well. Very well, I will keep my curiosity in check until then and let’s not keep Sigfried waiting any longer. Are you ready to go?”

    Help out Gracander and proceed to the meeting.

    Nekslag




    Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    Clapping, Vivian quickly circles around the ghullguard. "Yes! That was wonderful!" She took the skeleton's free hand and slipped off the glove for a moment to examine the runes before putting it back on.

    "You are by far the greatest thing I have ever made. When father see that...that you..." Vivian was quiet for a moment before her smile returned, though obviously somewhat forced. "Say, how about we find my brother? Couldn't have gotten far. Oh! That reminds me. Think I have a good name for you. Well, not good. It's Mortichous. Mort for short. Kind of funny really, out of all my brothers he ignored me the most. Kind of like how you're always so silent...but you can't really help that. Or at least I don't think you can, to be fair I didn't even know you were possibly until I found that entry. Anyway, let's find Sam before he breaks something."



    -Look around for Sam, don't want him breaking some grouchy necromancer's things or something. And, you know, he's just good company.

    Vivian



    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

    Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

    Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

    BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas
    Reply With Quote

  14. #334
    The Truth Architech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using my focus stick, let's cast some spells.

    Big Bad Voodoo: Get ally speeds up.

    Release Jamboo...have him torpedo the casting man, maybe Mojo rides him like a tiny knight of doom.

    Marnett or Orlin should be able to kill the other caster.

    Be ready to cast something debilitating (flash hex if it will work or pin cushion since that's its purpose) on the other guy should he show himself.

    -Admin-

    LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

    Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!
    Reply With Quote

  15. #335
    theonelogician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Halat cracks his neck, then walks up to the line, then magically influences his voice when he reaches the bouncers. "You do not need to check me for weapons, because I have none."

    Reply With Quote

  16. #336
    SGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In darkest Nightmare, and brightest Dream
    Posts
    5,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Yes, father." She bowed at the waist and turned towards Goland. "A pleasure to see you as well, Mr. Goland. I regret to say I have not come across any spirit that might be worthy of your experiments, not that it will stop me from searching. Now then, I think I know the perfect thing for Sam to help with, come along Sam!"

    Vivian took Sam's hand and walked out, Mortichous following behind. They head for the carriages and get seated. "To the Soul Harvester's territory please."

    It was time to tie up a loose end, before Goland realized she hadn't been looking at it.




    -Try to find an unusual/interesting soul for Goland and catch it in the container he gave us.
    -Keep Sam in sight, and see if the spirits do anything odd around him or him around them.

    The day will not save them. And we own the night.

    Arch:
    If hope were short buses we could drive straight to the special olympics.

    Power Corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #337
    Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

    Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

    Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

    BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas
    Reply With Quote

  18. #338
    Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lurking in a cherry tree in Japan
    Posts
    1,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even vampires have to go shopping:

    Lavana adopts her guise as an El'Tarok prospector looking for exotic antiques. She prolongs her schedule a while and takes two or three days to wander the shopping corners - the lavish as well as the dark and seedy - keeping an eye out for anything unusual or magical that piques her fancy. On the hunt for general upgrades for most of her gear, but in particular:

    Body armour - lightweight that won't impede her stealth, and concealable (until close inspection) beneath a tunic or similar to allow her to continue to blend in as a civilian.
    Silvering the mystery sword.
    Two cloaks (One dark outer, scarlet red lining, the other white with scarlet lining)
    More silver throwing knives (because a girl can never have too many)

    She will hint that should gold not be enough, she has talents that could be put to good use to pay in kind.

    The main reason for taking longer than she planned though, in quieter moments, Lavana finds herself drawn to the El'Tarok quarter and gaze on from afar, memories of her childhood, her training with her mentor ghosting through her mind. Despite herself, feelings of curiosity, whimsy, and desire drift out the outer reaches of her consciousness, though she retreats if she feels herself lingering too long, hurrying back to an inn.

    Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #339
    undutchable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woerden, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    “This is disturbing news indeed Knight-Captain. Nonetheless, my respect to Master Gracander for unearthing so much information for us to take action upon. By your leave Knight-Captain, I will look into Golivard.”

    And shepherds we shall be,
    For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    Our Feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti...
    Reply With Quote

  20. #340
    War lizards! General 40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hive Feet Scotland
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5
    Sorry for the delay, find some kind of official way on to the boat, as a worker or something, preferably at night

    "My Lord! We're surrounded!!"
    "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction"


    sneggy: no one is ever really the same
    DrakonTheNightLord: This fucking post... priceless
    GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.
    Reply With Quote

Similar Threads

  1. "Escape Plan`s" studio showcase 27.06 "Orc Nobz"
    By Wojteq in forum Painting / Conversions / Artwork
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 29th March 2016, 21:33
  2. Trygon Prime question "Subterranean Assault" and "Reserves"
    By froggz in forum Warhammer 40k General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th August 2014, 12:11
  3. Mission Idea: "Strategic Scramble" & "Tug-of-War"
    By Leonix in forum Warhammer 40k General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7th July 2011, 04:48
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th June 2011, 18:14
  5. Jordon does a ninja "yonk!" on the dead sea scrolls
    By grimgrimly in forum 40kforums 1st Company
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5th January 2010, 18:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today’s Posts | Search Warvault Webring
An exclusive design by: ForumSkin