Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot that the squirrel is a symbol of 'The Great Enemy' of the Prussian people...and of course...a symbol of imperialist tyranny in Malaysia

-Admin-

LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Also a rodent that hoards nuts.

Don't trust creatures that collect nuts >.>

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!
    Forum Story - The Horus Heresy Article Series - Muh Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave takes the weapon, checks it for ammo and hides it on his body before following the group.
    "Ooh look! squirrel!"

"I might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things." -Dorothy Parker

Solus: "Lex has almost single handedly destroyed two of my games"
    DnD podcast with forum members below! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHW...n9QwascLv8gusg

Post Thanks / Like
    John shakes his head, clearing away as much of the old memories as he could. It had been a while since he'd really dwelled on that.. and there was no alcohol in sight to numb the thoughts that nagged at the edges of his mind.

He sighed. "Damn."

After hurrying to catch up to the group, he saw the prussian looking like he was about to attack a squirrel.

"Uhh... everything alright?"

- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    "Don't you think it's strange," Von Rote muttered, hand on weapons, eyes dead forward on the squirrel.

"That this is the first animal we've seen in all our time here?"

*close up*
    *close up*
    *eyes narrow*

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!

Post Thanks / Like
    "Could be..." John stood next to the Prussian, accidentally adopting the same stance as the man. His eyes narrowed at the squirrel for a solid 10 seconds of silence.

"Or... it's just a squirrel."

Formerly Silas

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kade closed his eyes and sighed. No laudenaum and he was stuck with guys wrapped up in seeing a squirrel. He was tempted to pick up and throw an apple at the beast to break the enchantment the creature had clearly wrought upon them, but instead he opened his eyes, fixed his gaze on the back of Ms. Alice and kept walking, his path taking him right through where the squirrel was standing.

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stare at the squirrel for another 10 seconds and then continue on our merry way.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Psychedelic Lictor @DrakonTheNightLord @Lexius87 @Solus @Thatfatguy

Lexius87

Drakon

As you watch the squirrel, you hear the telltale, haunting call of an owl. You enter the line of pink blossomed trees. As you walk along the path, the occasional pink petal falls and swirls past you before coming to rest on the ground.

Drakon

Well at the end of this path, and amongst the other trees, shrubs and vegetation of the 'park' you see a series of more tightly packed streetlights. You see that this leads up to one of the large metal doors, closed now, with only mild illumination from the diffused 'moon' and a few streetlight-esque sconces.

-Admin-

LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kade absent-mindedly takes two petals that land on his coat and tucks them into a pocket, pauses when the group pauses, and waits as the group waits. In a distant voice, his eyes unfocused on nothing in particular, he says: 'I am wondering where a man may lay his hands on some ammunition in a place like this, and some medicinal fluids or vapors to fortify the body.'

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whistles dixie and carries on, unaware of any owls, dangers, or otherwise.

Formerly Silas

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Von Rote's eyes narrow at the sight of [[[[[[[[him]]]]]]]]]]].

The Prussian keeps his sidearm close as and keep [[[[[[[[him]]]]]]]]]]] in front of him at all times.