Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a hand still on his pistol grip, Kade glances at John and waits on his move.

If the man makes towards the woman, Kade will throw the gun at her face as a distraction to assist and bull-rush her...because charging a person with a sword unarmed can only go well.

If he holds back, Kade will do likewise, though moving in front of the lady Alice to shield her from harm.

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by DrakonTheNightLord View Post
    Why are you here?
    "She's a murderous bitch! And the reason we're in this!"

John steps forward menacingly, heavy wrench held at the ready.

"Not one step forward, miss."

OOC: reaaalllly wish i had a gun.

- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by Solus View Post
    gun.
    Is exactly what Von Rote draws on the girl immediately after the tension escalates.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!
    Forum Story - The Horus Heresy Article Series - Muh Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    @Psychedelic Lictor @DrakonTheNightLord @Lexius87 @Solus @Thatfatguy

Von Rote draws his pistol, clearly tired of cave-people shenanigans. As soon as the gun is leveled, a strong gust of wind swirls through the park and across the party. The blossoms sweep across the woman and there is the soft sound of silk as her hand pulls her blade from the sheath. There is barely the sight of flashing steel before she is gone within the billowing petals. Blossoms swirl for a moment before a torrent of wind carries the petals like a raging fire through the party ranks. Then the wind disperses and the petals float to the ground like soft whispers.

John looks down, as the wrench in his right hand becomes incredibly heavy. Pink petals stick to his shirt between his ribs and waist. They fold and fall, no longer clinging to his body even as his shirt tears in a smooth ribbon. The fabric begins to change color as a dark, wet spot appears and grows.

The sound of clattering metal behind the party causes them to turn. They see that Alice is now on the tips of her toes, her back arched in an attempt to keep the blade at her neck from cutting her. The dark haired woman stands behind your guide, holding her left arm pinned to her hip, with the other hand holding the long silvery white blade at Alice's throat. The woman is glaring, eyes narrow and dangerous. There is a thunderous whipping of wind that scatters the surrounding petals, and then the women are gone. Only the odd 'rifle' that Alice had been carrying remains, now dented on the cobblestones.

The party looks at John whose side is now flowing with blood. The man looks pale, and teeters.

Solus

And then he collapses in a wet heap on the ground.

-Admin-

LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!

Post Thanks / Like
    "Medic..." John managed to get out before ...

"Blarghfjlepfp ...zzzzzz"

Formerly Silas

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Von Rote yells for a medic, and draws his saber, screening the area for any incoming threats.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by DrakonTheNightLord View Post
    or any incoming threats.
    everything seems back to 'normal'

-Admin-

Not as fat as advertised Thatfatguy's Avatar
    Pitsea, Essex, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charles snaps out of the seeming stupor hes been in for whover knows long, and rushes to the mans side, doing what he can to stem the blood.

(Sorry, completely forgot about this, do I still have this vials of wound healing stuff?)

When you get a job you don't complete your challenge, when you don't complete your challenge you get punished.

Damn you EB!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Thatfatguy View Post
    do I still have this vials of wound healing stuff?)
    yes

-Admin-

Not as fat as advertised Thatfatguy's Avatar
    Pitsea, Essex, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    yes
    neat, use some of that then.

When you get a job you don't complete your challenge, when you don't complete your challenge you get punished.

Damn you EB!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Von Rote calms down and puts away his weapons before standing around mumbling in German about how fucked up this situation is and how such behavior would not be tolerated in Prussia, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    [I am standing by Alice right?]

Kade smiles sadly at the lady Alice, 'I apologise that we did not manage to ascertain a deeper understanding my lady, but it's been a long day and I have rather reached the end of my tether and you haven't offered much.'

Staring down at the woman holding a blade to Alice's throat, 'I have no idea what I am doing here any more, what I am to do, or how I will get out. I sense you are not the type of woman...well...'

Don't wait for an answer. Bullrush the swordswoman and try to attack with the butt of the gun. John is down basically unprovoked. If she's time to run Alice through, she has time to have her head stoved in with a pistol butt.

Post Thanks / Like
    "MAAAAAAggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!"" Dave yells as he dives for cover and tries to cower behind whatever might stop a sword or bullet

"I might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things." -Dorothy Parker

Solus: "Lex has almost single handedly destroyed two of my games"
    DnD podcast with forum members below! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHW...n9QwascLv8gusg

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Psychedelic Lictor View Post
    Kade smiles sadly at the lady Alice, 'I apologise that we did not manage to ascertain a deeper understanding my lady, but it's been a long day and I have rather reached the end of my tether and you haven't offered much.'

Staring down at the woman holding a blade to Alice's throat, 'I have no idea what I am doing here any more, what I am to do, or how I will get out. I sense you are not the type of woman...well...'

Don't wait for an answer. Bullrush the swordswoman and try to attack with the butt of the gun. John is down basically unprovoked. If she's time to run Alice through, she has time to have her head stoved in with a pistol butt.
    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    There is a thunderous whipping of wind that scatters the surrounding petals, and then the women are gone.

Originally Posted by Psychedelic Lictor View Post
    [I am standing by Alice right?]
    you were, yes

-Admin-

Post Thanks / Like
    @Psychedelic Lictor @DrakonTheNightLord @Lexius87 @Solus @Thatfatguy

TFG

Solus

John jolts awake with a loud and pained gasping intake of breath

-Admin-

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Von Rote paces and mutters impatiently, eager to get out of the nightmare that is his current life.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Sam, no!" John yells, his arm stretched out. Soon, realizing where he was, he lowered his arm and looked around.

"Thanks doc. Let's uh, not do that again. Any idea where the bitch went?" *wince*

Formerly Silas

Post Thanks / Like
    Kade picks up the rifle and gives it a once over but this is something he does not comprehend. Offering it handle first to John, 'here you are sir, pistols are more my taste and if nothing else, you can use it as a crutch till you get your wind back.'