Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by LneWlf View Post
    -Speak with the guards, see if they know or any paths down that are safer than cliff side climbing. Also see if they know anything about the river, whether it's deep or not. Lastly, see what supplies they have that I can use to make a safe decent; long, sturdy ropes would be great.
    There are no paths down anywhere nearby. At this location the river is probably not too deep, but it is fast and there are rocks. They have the ropes on the pulleys they intend to use for recovery.

Originally Posted by DrakonTheNightLord View Post
    Boreale rides to the most disgustingly destitute of the 12 Tribes. Where there's poverty, there's some kind of deadbeat dragon!
    None of the tribes are really...destitute. But they are all some version of the north-man archetype. You have weeks of travel to reach your destination, so you can think on it and decide as you go (or stop in Darumn, or Altara on the way...or whatever)

Wealthiest (Descending order): Bear, Tiger, Eagle, Elk, Bull, Wolf, Ox, Boar, Horse, Fox, Crow
    Most Nomadic: Horse
    Least 'Civilized': Crow
    Most Warrior: Bull
    Proudest: Tiger
    Most Spiritual: Elk

Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    -New Quest! Rescue the von Woof Woof!
    -Hire a Druid (2,200n cost. So 4,400n if we're going with the times 2?)
    -Hire a mule cart if we're able to navigate through Oleria with it, if not then a pair of horses for me and the druid. (750 for mule (1,500n for the times 2) or 800 for the horses (1,600n for the times 2))
    meh, you won't be gone too long, but if you are going to go deep into the woods a cart will not work. However, you do not need to hire a horse for your buddy.

So, -3000n, feel free to post whatever in the interim.

Originally Posted by Solus View Post
    Actions:
    -Keep the same initiate if I can... if he does well. Learn his name i guess.
    - Pay him 250

Shopping:
    2x Mithril - 5400
    3x Basilad Leather - 240
    2x Ruby (2) - 3600
    2x White Oak - 1200
    1x Silver - 96n
    Total: 10536

Crafting
    -Extra Time
    -Artisan Guild (Iron Tier)
    -Initate

Set
    Dashing Fire

Dagger
    -Small Blade (Mithril)
    ---Etching (Moving Flame)
    -Small Hilt (White Oak)
    ---Pommel: 1 Ruby(2)
    ---Leather Wrap: 1 Basilad Leather

Small Sword
    -Blade (Mithril)
    —Etching (Roaring Fire)
    -Hilt (White Oak)
    ---Pommel: 1 Ruby(2)
    ---Leather Wrap: 1 Basilad Leather
    ---Crossguard (Silver)

Extra
    Small Blade - Mithril
    Small Hilt - White Oak

Check the Guild Hall first with a price of 20k.
    If no takers, then try the shops.

Edit: You know what? Let's throw a hail mary and try to appraise it upon completion. If successful, match whatever price to the shops, but make a 20% discount to the guild hall.
    Craft, Metal (Preparation): 43, Success
    Craft, Metal (Dagger): 9, Critical Success
    Manual, Etching (Mithril): 41, Success
    Craft, Metal (Sword): 1, Super Crit
    Manual, Etching (Mithril): 9, Success
    Craft, Metal (Completion): 57, Success

Dashing Fire
    Mithril Dagger with White Oak and Ruby 0/4
    Mithril Shortsword with White Oak and Ruby 0/4

You estimate, something equal to this coming up in a shop or bazaar at 'full price' would be ~36,000n

Shops offer you: 15,000n
    You offer it for: 28,800n at the Hall. You have no immediate takers, but someone who seems interested can only offer 22,000n

Originally Posted by General 40 View Post
    -Give defender a torch and send him in
    -Have lictor take up rear with another torch, just in case
    -Medic and I shall be in the middle I guess, me ready to club anything
    Originally Posted by Psychedelic Lictor View Post
    -take a long moment to look and listen around the environs to try and see if anything is waiting for us to go in the cave, boxing us in.
    -if all clear, advance with the group going slowly with rifle ready
    -make sure crossbow is in good shape as a backup
    You also have a second rifle on you

The occasional drop of water echoes through the cavern as wet stone drips down. The new rifle is heavy in your hands, but you note that all the weight is in the stock rather than a black iron barrel. You think this will add stability, even if damage output might be a tad lower. Knowing that the new rifle will be much better for infusions, you are quite eager to test its raw form.

The juratti continues forward, watching the orange light of the torch play across the damp, jagged stones.

In the distance, or to the upper right or maybe behind you...you realize now it is almost impossible to tell with the echo of the walls...you hear a skittering sound.

Originally Posted by scythes View Post
    -Take on the bounty:Class: C, Pay: 20,000n, Client: Ossun Delegate
    -Get as much info about the task as possible
    First and foremost, I am duty bound to mention that no C mission has been taken solo. Just in case that influences you at all. You have some nice bonus gear, but keep in mind this iteration of hunters is about prep, not just taking as many missions as possible. So make sure you are ready to do whatever you sign up to do. Keep in mind ranks of missions might be influenced by things like, how little information is available, whether you need strongish magics instead of just some combat skill to solve a problem or just a legit dangerous monster.

There is no new monster taken up residence at the oasis and nobody has been seen running around poisoning the land or anything like that. Perhaps there is more information to be found closer to the source

@Lexius87

You bring back Karamel, buy your components and check the bounty board. It seems like there are some wizard related things there...but involving mostly golem stuff. You do know of a certain little girl and her cat, but other than that you know nothing of golems. You also hear a hunter talking to some other people about apprentices as the mage guild needing wands and buying well from hunters who can get/make the parts

-Admin-

LastChancer: "Arch, you are my hero"
    Lemartes: "Arch is truth"

Bah! Tabletop Podcasts: Arch DMs some 5th Edition DnD and Other Gaming too!

Post Thanks / Like
    More than appeased with that price. Drunos accepts the hunters price of 22k.

The moon elf passed by Habrin on his way back to the artisan guild and stopped. He turned to the smith for a moment, stared, then decided it was worth asking.

"Master Habrin. I noticed within some of the components needed for certain spells of interest, there is something listed called 'Abyssal Steel.' I was curious if someone of your experience and talent had come across this metal or knew if it was usable for crafting and maybe what properties it inherently had?"

- - - - - - - -

Back from gathering his ingredients, Drunos snags Greta by the collar in the middle of a lecture and gently/firmly hauls her into the crafting room. He tosses a heavier bag of 'n' to her and the process begins.

Drunos, already sullen and quiet, seems more so as they prep the materials and he lays out the plans. Everything he says is painstakingly succinct and direct. Every word followed by a stare rather than indifference. A dazzling display of gems and beautiful magic steel adorned the work bench...

In the heat of the forge when the metal was at its hottest, liquid and being poured into the caste... Drunos felt something wet crawl down from the corner of his eye. A moment of weakness from his memories turned to anger and the fury drove him in his craft. The tear froze as his rage turned to ice and Drunos shook it away.

He didn't notice as it fell into the liquid metal.

Actions:
    - Find out more about Abyssal Steel from Habrin.
    - Rehire Greta.

Shopping:

Ruby - 1800n
    Emerald - 1400n
    Sapphire - 700n
    Pearl - 2400n
    2x Fey Steel - 10,400
    2x Silver - 192n
    Wolf Pelt - 10n

Total: 16902

Crafting

-Take Extra Time
    -Guild Tools
    -Initiate(Greta) - 350n (She got a raise)

* Brilliance Lilly *

Spoiler

Last edited by Solus; 6th November 2017 at 20:08.
    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas

Post Thanks / Like
    More than appeased with that price. Drunos accepts the hunters price of 22k.
    done

-Admin-

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Boreale seeks out the Crow, while also paying attention to the other nations he happens to pass by. Trouble has been brewing in Darumn...

Bear Island knows no Kim but the Kim in the North, whose name is Jong Un.

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kash motions to the group to edge forwards, weapons ready.

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

In darkest Nightmare, and brightest Dream
    Post Thanks / Like
    "So..." Rin'vec felt really awkward riding the same horse as her druid buddy, her arms around their stomach as they guided the creature forward through the woods. "You uh...come here often?"

-Not sure how the one horse situation is working, whether they're just walking or we're switching off or what, but I figured this could also be a possibility.

The day will not save them. And we own the night.

Arch:
    If hope were short buses we could drive straight to the special olympics.

Power Corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.

Post Thanks / Like
    -Not sure how the one horse situation is working,
    he either brought his own, or shape shifted, hence the need for 1

-Admin-

Post Thanks / Like
    Hexor notices the high amount of experience recommended for the posting he planned on taking and reconsidered his actions. Instead he decides to look into training the newest pack of hunting dogs. He lets his ego take over a bit and thinks this will be easy money due to his affinity with animals, so he heads off in search of the Hunter's Guild to get started.

-Take the Training the Pack Bounty
    -Head to Hunter's Guild
    -Train Dogs
    -Cake

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem."
    -Ronald Reagan

<Sneggy> - ....
    what did you do? rape the dice gods daughter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Shahira nods at the ropes laying around, ready to hoist up the materials below.

"I'm going to use your help to get down. Steady those ropes and ensure I'm secure while I lower myself using them." She wanders over and checks their strength and condition, looking for any weak spots that may break away under her weight.

Once she's assured they seem secure and sturdy, begin her descent, using the ropes as support, or tying herself and having the guards lower her down.

-Check ropes. Make sure they seem good. Then use them to get down the hillside. Have the guards lower Shahira down. Either tie the rope around myself or hold on as tight as possible.

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Dileas Gu Brath, Nuli Secundus

Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Continue on, checking for traps as we go

"My Lord! We're surrounded!!"
    "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction"

sneggy: no one is ever really the same
    DrakonTheNightLord: This fucking post... priceless
    GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actions:
    - Find out more about Abyssal Steel from Habrin.
    - Rehire Gretta.

Total: 16902

Crafting
    -Take Extra Time
    -Guild Tools
    -Initiate(Greta) - 350n (She got a raise)
    -Large Blade (Fey Steel)
    —Etching - A ‘Brilliant Lilly’
    — A single frozen tear drop from Drunos.
    ---1-3 Gems (Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire)
    -Hilt (Silver)
    ---Pommel: 1 Pearl
    ---Leather Wrap: 1 Wolf Pelt
    ---Crossguard (Silver)
    The dwarf looks at you, taking a puff on his pipe.

"I don't teach dark arts to those that aren't ready to handle them."

Craft, Metal (Preparation): 2, Super Crit
    Craft, Metal (Large Blade): 18, Success
    Manual, Etching (Fey Steel): -, Success
    Craft, Metal (Hilt): 14, Critical Success
    Craft, Leather (Pelt): 25, Success
    Craft, Metal (Completion): 28, Success

Etched Fey Steel and Silver Longsword with Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire and Pearl 0/10

Boreale seeks out the Crow, while also paying attention to the other nations he happens to pass by.
    You are passing 'through' the MASSIVE capital city of Darumn. Care to stop? One more update to Altara, One to the Capital there, then one to the north.

Trouble has been brewing in Darumn...
    wait what?

Kash motions to the group to edge forwards, weapons ready.
    Originally Posted by General 40 View Post
    Continue on, checking for traps as we go
    Kash does not see anything as he makes his way along the slick rock floor, Torbac just sees nothing. Every time he tries to peer into the darkness, he blinds himself by looking directly into a torch first.

You soon come to a spot where the tunnel opens and you see a cavern with stalagmites, stalactites, columns and other rock formations, creating a dark landscape of shadows as the torches play across them. As you step into the room, a round metal shield flies out of the darkness and hits the juratti in the side. It then grabs him and proceeds to poke needles into him.

Immediately Torbac feels tired and woozy. The shield thing flops off, in fact looking like two metal shields back to back on weird little mechanical legs. It begins scuttling off and away in the commotion.

"You uh...come here often?"
    "I grew up in an enclave in Nyrr, but have always dreamed of trekking through the Olerian Great Wood. Did not think...it would be to find a lost...pe....animal companion."

So far no signs of the wolf, but the druid will begin his castings in the morning.

-Take the Training the Pack Bounty
    -Head to Hunter's Guild
    -Train Dogs
    -Cake
    You get the bounties at the guild hall....and pretty much do almost everything else there too.

When you arrive at the yard where this pack is to be trained, you find an assortment of dogs. There is a small terrier, a large bulldog, a very large hound, and two other medium sized mutts. Each has a bandana or leather band around its neck, head or foreleg. They all look at you as you approach. The terrier cocks his head.

From beyond this kennel area, through a densely wooded copse within the fence, you hear some sort of commotion.

-Check ropes. Make sure they seem good. Then use them to get down the hillside. Have the guards lower Shahira down. Either tie the rope around myself or hold on as tight as possible.
    The rope is hanging several hundred feet down already. It is a very large, threaded construction, easily as big around as your leg. You can see from similar things on the engineers' carts that it ends in a large metal loop with several ropes and hooks coming off.

You begin climbing down it, finding its twisted coils to be easy hand holds. But the work is difficult, and you know it will fatigue you greatly to continue all the way down.

-Admin-

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    Darumn
    Boreale arrives with his own personal imagined fanfare. Riding down the busy streets, Boreale will:

1. Observe the general atmosphere of the city. Are they tense, preparing for war, etc.
    2. Rest at the local inn, drink and listen to the common folk for news of monsters to be slain.
    3. Seek out any contests of strength and power, and duly participate.
    4. Stock up on further provisions for journey, also look for interesting and unique items.

Bear Island knows no Kim but the Kim in the North, whose name is Jong Un.

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kash lets out a low whistle, and murmurs 'It's usually me getting the short end of the poisoned blades.'

He whispers to the defender to stand guard on point and the medic to check on his ally, communicating in a hushed tone his prior experience of the bot's poison attack to see if knowledge of symptoms are helpful to the merc.

...Hoping they will see the common good in following his commands even though he strictly didn't have any influence over them.

Kash will stand at the back of the group, so that he and the defender can keep the medic and Torbac between them. He then whispers into the darkness, 'Evalon, are you there, old friend?'

-stand guard at the back of the group and try to summon earth elemental. If successful, instruct it to find the robot within the cave and pin it down, smashing the ever living hell out of it if necessary.
    -light my other torches and place them in a loose square of a perimeter about us to give us at least a limited field of vision

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't teach dark arts to those that aren't ready to handle them."
    Drunos bites back his first response and takes a long hard stare at the dwarf, eyes narrowed through the dragon shaped helmet. "I see." He waved his hand as if not caring. "It matters not your opinion of me. You have confirmed the existence of such metal and the route I must take should I wish to learn it. I'll find my own path to it as I always do."

------ Crafting Montage

Drunos takes the swords to the shops looking to get 25,000n for it. Far less than it was worth, but the blade made him uncomfortable for many reasons and he wished to be rid of it. Perhaps it was time to head back out into the field. Alone.

Shopping:
    2x Silver 192n
    1x Healing Potion 2000n
    12x Spell Components 120n
    Total: 2312n

-Sell Brilliance Lilly for 25k to whoever will take it for that or close to.

Crafting:
    Silver Chain
    5x Marbles

Bounty

Sands of Blood

- Find out the same info Scythes did... and head out.

Last edited by Solus; 10th November 2017 at 20:22.
    - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas

Post Thanks / Like
    You begin climbing down it, finding its twisted coils to be easy hand holds. But the work is difficult, and you know it will fatigue you greatly to continue all the way down.
    Shahira continues down the rope, trying to go at a comfortable speed, while not burning herself out of losing her grip. She looks down as she goes, calmly counting down the distance to the ground.

-Continue down the rope, assuming I reach the bottom without falling and dying, take a short rest to stretch muscles and massage out the worst of the pains and fatigue. Also have something to drink/eat if I have food/water on me. If not, catch breath before checking out the supplies and start piling the smallest, lightest items at the base.

-Keep a constant watch for threats as I descend, and once on the ground.

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Dileas Gu Brath, Nuli Secundus

Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.

In darkest Nightmare, and brightest Dream
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I prefer to think of her as my friend, and out of the friends I've been separated from she is the one I worry for most. Though I'm also happy you get to fulfill your dream." Rin'vec gave him small smile then went back to her thoughts. As her hand brushed against Atalanta her eyes narrowed and thoughts shifted to visiting violence upon any who would dare bring harm to those she cared about. The little archer shook her head and took her bare fingers off the bow.

-Yep, continuing on. Let druid boy do his stuff, tracking and forests are his specialty.

The day will not save them. And we own the night.

Arch:
    If hope were short buses we could drive straight to the special olympics.

Power Corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.

Post Thanks / Like
    -Admin-

Post Thanks / Like
    Hexor looks at the dogs for a moment and casually casts speak to animals. He talks with them for a moment to see what kind of commands they know and to get a sense of which will be difficult to train and which won't.

Hexor then walks toward the commotion to see what it going on and to find the dogs owners so he knows exactly what's expected of him.

-Cast speak with animals
    - Talk to the dogs to see how much work training will be
    - Go towards the commotion to see what's going on and find the dogs owners

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem."
    -Ronald Reagan

<Sneggy> - ....
    what did you do? rape the dice gods daughter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay in posting. Um try to wake up XD

"My Lord! We're surrounded!!"
    "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction"

sneggy: no one is ever really the same
    DrakonTheNightLord: This fucking post... priceless
    GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. Observe the general atmosphere of the city. Are they tense, preparing for war, etc.
    2. Rest at the local inn, drink and listen to the common folk for news of monsters to be slain.
    3. Seek out any contests of strength and power, and duly participate.
    4. Stock up on further provisions for journey, also look for interesting and unique items.
    Note: The capital city is MASSIVE. It takes up MOST of the area from the country's name on the map to the borders of Nyrr and Altara. Large walls, tiers of defenses with farmland and forests within the walls. So you find yourself somewhere in one of the first three rings, probably in the eastern/southern wards. The gleaming white/silver tower of the Galactic Senate Republic's Spire looming over the city, even from so many miles away. This is why the military of Darumn is the way it is. All these cities and peoples banded together, and now the free captains patrol the city with their guard forces and airships (and trains), all under the banner of the Republic.

1. No, there is not even talk of war here. The occasional ship sails overhead, still quite the sight to you, but barely registering to the townsfolk. For all intents and purposes, they seem to be going about their lives as normal. Is everything perfect and clean and pristine? No, you are in the lower wards/rings...so the outermost is the big wall with farms and forests and ecology, then normal city wall that opens to more of a rural townscape styling, with smaller farms and the road travel amenities for those passing through without reasons to go into the city (your license is like a golden passport). Then from there are the city slums and labor districts, then what could be called the merchant's ward...so a bit nicer and more affluent, varying by the position on the ring. Then from there it just gets nicer and more stately. The final ring houses the tower and palatial landscapes and the crux of all government functions (and even cathedrals, which while grander than anything you've ever seen, are dwarfed by the state facilities).

2. In the travelers' rings (those that cater to passersby), you hear some talk of the armies (mostly against Durnhost), some rumors of the dread Legion, and general monster talk that could very well just be fear of the dark forests beyond the walls. The only thing of interest is the tale that seems to be a tavern favorite; something about a red dragon that lairs in the mountains to the west. The barkeep scoffs and says if there was a dragon it's been dead since before the republic.

3. There does happen to be some sort of carnival-esque event in a small square in the merchant area. You find a place where a hammer is to be used to hit a wooden plank, throwing a metal ball up to a bell. You dent the bell, getting a glare from the barker, and earning your choice of a floppy linen bear or a glass bottle with some sort of fizzy red liquid in it.

4. You can find all manner of items. Not only are there everyday goods and services, but you can also buy all types of weapons and armor (you think for those who play at war or must outfit their guards...these are not for hunters). You do locate some shops that seem to deal in magical wares. Many of your guild or the mage's guild would consider these to be very basic, but you are not too inducted into the ways of magic

-stand guard at the back of the group and try to summon earth elemental. If successful, instruct it to find the robot within the cave and pin it down, smashing the ever living hell out of it if necessary.
    -light my other torches and place them in a loose square of a perimeter about us to give us at least a limited field of vision
    They do as you ask and there is a perimeter of light. The juratti stumbles and drools, trying to get hold of his faculties.

Bring Elemental: 91/100*

Magical energy leeches from you and the components in you hand begin to petrify. Soon the powders that should be falling from your hands to summon the elemental have instead solidified around your fingers and hands, forming a thick and awkward crust. You feel the fatigue of the failed spell wash over you.

"It matters not your opinion of me. You have confirmed the existence of such metal and the route I must take should I wish to learn it. I'll find my own path to it as I always do."
    "Lad," the dwarf calls out as you are about to pass through the door. You turn slightly. He's looking down at his pipe, tapping the ashes into a tray.

"Remember, the steel is a tool. Anyone who lets the material control them can never master it. And if you can't master it, you'll end up slave to them."

Shopping:
    2x Silver 192n
    1x Healing Potion 2000n
    12x Spell Components 120n
    Total: 2312n

-Sell Brilliance Lilly for 25k to whoever will take it for that or close to.

Crafting:
    Silver Chain
    5x Marbles

Bounty
    Sands of Blood

- Find out the same info Scythes did... and head out.
    Craft, Metal (Preparation): 24, High Success
    Craft, Metal (Silver Marbles): 68, Success
    Craft, Metal (Silver Chain): 31, Success
    Craft, Metal (Completion): 84, Success

+5x Silver Marbles
    +Silver Chain

Head out...to where?

-Keep a constant watch for threats as I descend, and once on the ground.
    You manage to reach the bottom, with only a few slips. Your palms are slightly burned, and you are fairly exhausted. Looking around you see some crates still intact and some that are clearly broken but holding. Some are shattered completely. You see debris of cloth and other goods that must have been within.

-Yep, continuing on. Let druid boy do his stuff, tracking and forests are his specialty.
    The druid begins the day with a ritual, and then leads you off into the woods. After a while, you see something glinting from the foliage. As you investigate, you discover what looks to be a familiar piece of armor. It's scratched and dented...and more than a little dirty. A ways off you see another piece. After a while, you have trekked quite a distance, discovering pieces of armor all along the way, until you believe you have found an entire wolf's worth. Dense foliage before you blocks the path, but you here splashing, as if something is slamming around in a pond on the other side. Then you hear what can only be the anguished, pained and scared whimper of a large wolf.

-Cast speak with animals
    - Talk to the dogs to see how much work training will be
    - Go towards the commotion to see what's going on and find the dogs owners
    You were sent here by the 'owners', you are in the training facility.

Speak with Animals: 8/55

The dogs all stare at you more intently after the spell. The terrier perks up and says, "Woof"

There is a long pause, and then all the dogs begin to yip with glee.

"What do you need, boss," the terrier says. The other dogs all chime in with similar sentiment, except the large one which just says, "Woof" again. All the other dogs turn slowly to look at him. Then they turn back, "That's all he ever says, don't worry about it."

It seems these are not average dogs, most likely bred from the dogs of beastmasters. Their intelligence and training seems high already.

At this point their is a loud crashing sound in the 'forest'. The thundering of hooves or some machine begins to echo towards you. Suddenly a massive boar, clearly not a forest boar, bursts from the foliage. Jagged bones extrude from its spine and skull. Nearly a dozen tusks jut out of its mouth and face like the spears of a fortified town. Thick bristled hair looks almost like needle quills along its body. It continues to charge straight for the pack.

-Admin-