Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ulteran nodded in agreement. But adds one element to the plan. At the end of phase 2, the soldier must be able to grab a "battle-plan", (real items like that hidden), on his way out.

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by theonelogician View Post
    adds one element to the plan.
    OOC: What's the plan here? What kind of plans do we give him, and what is the expected outcome?

My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!
    Your father cheers, your mother cries, that is the lot of the soldier.

Post Thanks / Like
    OOC sorry had problems with IT.
    Will go with a plan, any plan.
    Rex will fight. Prefer to kill elves and persuade non elves to join our cause

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by General 40 View Post
    Torbac nodded his agreement "I suppose we'll be going in stealthily to begin with as much as we can?" He said in an attempt to probe their tactics, he assumed this wouldn't be a full frontal assault.

I went alone to the rebel city

Spoiler

@DrakonTheNightLord you have twenty rangers (ten swordsmen, eight archers and two Magi). As you have found out they are very skilled.

@Psychedelic Lictor , @theonelogician , @Gary M so long as you guys have no further input we will go with Drakon's plan...for the most part.

FYI I will post the profiles for your groups later today, once I have them done. And it looks like I should have the world map for you by the end of the weekend - sorry that ones taking so long.

Last edited by LneWlf; 14th July 2017 at 20:31.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Dileas Gu Brath, Nuli Secundus

Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    "I am ready, though you shall find me little use of stealth, if things go awry however you will not find my skills lessened from age. You seem hesitant to destroy the area, why so? And by what means would you commit such an act?"

-Go, but try to stay out of the way of those who know how to do stealth

"My Lord! We're surrounded!!"
    "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction"

sneggy: no one is ever really the same
    DrakonTheNightLord: This fucking post... priceless
    GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    @General 40

Spoiler

@Psychedelic Lictor , @Gary M , @theonelogician

Spoiler

@DrakonTheNightLord

Spoiler

Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tabitha looked at what the magi could do and voiced the concern growing in her mind:

'We don't have the magicks to blow up or damage the structure and arrows and swords will do naught. If the enemy is foolish, they will be drawn out in force, but if they are even vaguely smart or observant, they may send out only a small force or even perhaps none at all if they realise they are safe behind their walls and wait for help if they have magickal means of communication. They are a supply base - they could hold out long after we run out of resources.

'I say follow Drakon's plan, but we need an alternative if they do not bite the bait.'

Edit: I just realised we completely forgot about the 5 dudes that fled with us from the first town. Are we assuming they are propping up the bar in the little village?

Last edited by Psychedelic Lictor; 15th July 2017 at 05:30.
    Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    OOC: Tha looks good. We just need to burn some random shit and cause lots of noise and we'll be able to draw them out.

My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!
    Your father cheers, your mother cries, that is the lot of the soldier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Torbac will stay out of the way of the stealth units, deploying the forces as such, staying with the spearman until he is needed. Ask the old man if he likes these plans?

-Bowmen deploy wherever they would have the best strategic position.
    -Spearman should deploy ready to advance if stealth fails
    -Swordsmen should go in for the stealth mission
    -Magi should deploy with the archers or where ever they would be best, I've no idea of their range etc so trust them to know best

GrrHero: General 40 and Draken are reason enough to play this game. You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    OOC: I do believe I've owed you guys a map...so here it is. It's a rough work, but I think it'll work for now.

FYI I'm going to be working on the update for everything tonight/tomorrow, sorry it's been a busy weekend (Zoo trip woohoo!).

So if anyone has anything else to add...now would be the time.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map of Asliia copy.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	309.1 KB 
ID:	27379  

Post Thanks / Like
    @General 40

Spoiler

@Psychedelic Lictor , @Gary M , @theonelogician , @DrakonTheNightLord

Spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    "I pray our success continues, though my wishes are tempered with the reality that we face many losses in the days to come, but with your skill as a leader they will be far less. If there is nothing else the others will be eager for news, rebellions are built on hope and this is surely news that will inspire many to join us."

-Head back to Yunda and let Eilier and the council know that Talendai will support them

OOC: Have words with who ever summoned the death star unit

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Let the soldiers run. Worst case Malekieth sends a massive army, and we play Catch the Guerilla Fighter. Best case is morale hit to the soldiers in the area. Grab any weapons/supplies that survived and fall back.

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I agree. Hunting them down is a waste of manpower and getting the word out they were so roundly routed is of use to us at this stage. Besides, fleeing through the forest at night is not the safest from our own experience, some may not make it to the other side.'

Returning back to the village to report our success. After giving a rough summary of how it panned out, Tabitha pauses, and her tone drops an octave as she adds:

'There will be reprisals, we can be certain. It may not do well to be so close to the depot when Malekeith's troops come looking to make an example to locals, guilty or not. I might humbly suggest, if you can, to relocate or at the very least move away from here temporarily. Do not give the tyrant an opportunity to burn,' her voice catching slightly as a memory flashed across her eyes of bones and cinders, 'to burn the good people that live here.'

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Post Thanks / Like
    OOC - Sorry for not posting IT issues continued returned and continued longer than I thought.
    Hopefully back now.

Just keep me tagging along, fighting where necessary until next update. Will follow group in general and side with T in decision making.

Post Thanks / Like
    @General 40 , @Psychedelic Lictor , @theonelogician , @Gary M , @DrakonTheNightLord

You return to the village in three Yunda jungle, staggering in at different times. Those who accompanied you head off to meet with family and friends. You greet each other, and head out to look for Eilier as a group.

You find her in the town hall, meeting with what appears to be the village council. Once she has finished with the group, she comes over to you.

"I have received reports of your success, and I must admit I am surprised..." She looks over at Torbac. "Especially considering someone felt it necessary to raise a Daemon unto this land.

Neverless, Talendai will stand with us, and the Third Regiment will go without food and water for an extra week. Enough that striking them would be advised." She lets the idea hang in the air.

"You have helped our cause immensely. And now I must ask more of you. We have an....army. But we are desperate need of leaders. Che and I can only do so much...and those of us who have combat experience lack the leadership we need. Perhaps you can help us here? We are also in desperate need of a group to inspect the ghost city of Haff...more reports have come in, and none are good..."

Three options here:

-Begin training the revel forces
    -Inspect Haff (suggested group of no less than 3)
    -See Where else you can gain support

Also, map will be updated in the next few days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Guys I think he's trying to tell us to go do this It gets my vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    "I think we have all ssseen what Malekeith is capable of and agree with T.
    I could train the villagers but my ssskillsss are not with wordsss to inssstruct.
    I will go to Haff with Torbac"

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by General 40 View Post

Guys I think he's trying to tell us to go do this It gets my vote.
    I'm not telling you to do anything. Not saying there won't be some very interesting rewards for this...if you survive. But also not telling you to do anything...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ulteran chuckled. "Maychance I will see dsome of my kin there, I can think of some who may have survived this long. If not, removing the restless spirits of the dead is no trifle."

To Haff!