Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by WaitWhat; 13th August 2017 at 23:14.

Post Thanks / Like
    SO EXCITED.

"I see a howling skull, marked in blood and gold. Grey ships with red sails unfurled. Winged terrors of ash and bone."

"The Angels have returned. Their hunt begins with you, traitor."

Angels Venator 5th Company (Korrec-Sel'an)
    0-0-1

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by Imp View Post
    SO EXCITED.
    My man! Just waiting for the boxset to be announced.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not that I've even started painting the blood bowl set yet but still!

"I see a howling skull, marked in blood and gold. Grey ships with red sails unfurled. Winged terrors of ash and bone."

"The Angels have returned. Their hunt begins with you, traitor."

Angels Venator 5th Company (Korrec-Sel'an)
    0-0-1

Post Thanks / Like
    They've released a trailer, and I'm even more hyped. Hoping for some pre-order information soon!

https://youtu.be/xwD6Z7GzGxI

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if 'Mad' Donna will be making a reappearance?

I've never played Necromunda before (although I do remember it from it's 90's heyday). Given how much I've really enjoyed Blood Bowl I'll certainly going to give this serious thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Necromunda was a bit past my time, but I remember a local gaming club playing it (either with the old rules or some sort of house rules) and it looked great! I remembered looking into it at the time and being really disappointed it was discontinued.
    Assuming it's not going to destroy my bank balance, I'll definitely be getting on this

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so hyped up for this. Necromunda was one of my favorites back in the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    It features in this months White Dwarf and it does look good.

Like I said I've NEVER played a single game of it but I do remember it from it's 90's heyday where it featured/was advertised in White Dwarf, including the odd battle report (I seem to remember there was about 9 gangs originally, but I can't remember all their names).

Again I have mentioned this before but usually in these circumstances my brother and I buy the boxed game between us (splitting the cost 50/50) and divide the models/contents between us.
    So, for example, in the Dark Vengeance boxed game he got the Dark Angels models and I got the Chaos ones and in the Stormclaw set I got the Orks and he got the Space Wolves.

We plan to do the same here. I'm going to pre-order the boxed game (including the 17.50 supplement) and when it arrives he'll pay 50% of the costs.
    There are two gangs in this set-Eschers and Goliaths. Presumably he'll take control of one gang and I'll have the other.

I'm going to ask him if I could have the Escher gang. Even before it's been released I've already started forming a history and background for these Escher gangers.

I've even thought of a rather unique colour scheme for them based on their background, and all I'm going to say it comes from a somewhat unorthodox source...

Last edited by Captain Jedathul; 6th November 2017 at 13:11.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just been onto the website and have pre-ordered the Boxed set and also the Gaming suppliment Necromunda: Gang War.

I'm really glad about this because I was about to go into town today order it at my local store. At least this way it will save me an unnecessary car trip!

Another thing I like, reading through the details, is that the supplement (Gang War) contains rules for playing using city terrain. When I first saw pictures of the new boxed set I was somewhat hesitant about the use of a board, think that you can only play using a grid-based system on a scenic mat (like Bloodbowl).

These new Rules allow the option of using inches for movement and shooting instead (like 40K and A.O.S).

For anyone under 15 years old this is how it USE to be originally.

I've got about 5 or 6 ruined building models in my scenery collection which I've hardly ever used in the last ten years or so, so I'm looking forward to using them more often now.