Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

UK ITC

Sooooo I accidentally went and won the UK ITC (Independent Tournament Circuit.) Whoops.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 final ranking uk.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	27517  

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations, sir! Impressive

- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. -

Me: "Moon of my Life."
    Sneggy: "Say it in Dothraki or don't bother at all."

Architech: "You ARE more prone to kill fictional characters than me. On the spectrum you're George RR Martin and I'm Seuss"

BAH! Gaming Tabletop Podcasts
    Formerly Silas

Bacon Fondler Psychedelic Lictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicely done sir - congrats! What did you roll with? How's the meta gone locally with 8th?

Ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken; a lifetime's commitment for a pig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    First half of the season (also known as oh my god how badly did they break 7th) I was running a slaanesh daemons cavalcade. Featuring a 2+ invulnerable save unit which had a 42" charge.....That army also automatically controlled every objective it touched until an Objective Secured unit came and collected it instead. It was somewhat ridiculous. Highlights include fighting a Tau army which consisted of 7 riptides, an ethereal and 3 skimmers.....

Once 8th dropped I have almost exclusively played Tyranids. Fairly balanced, flyrant, hive guard, exocrine, malanthrope, stealers, bunch of gaunts. Been adding a dash of genestealer cult more recently (for flavour....and first turn ambush charges)

I 'THINK' I won the first Grand Tournament Tyranids have won in like 8 years though. So thats pretty cool. Got me a small amount of internet fame over at thetyranidhive and DakkaDakka.

All in all really enjoying 40k atm. PLayed somewhere in the region of 150 games of 8th edition. Going to the Warhammer World Grand Tournament Heat 3 this weekend and am already booked in for the London GT (Second largest event in the world), couple of other major GT's and am saving my pennies for the Las Vegas Open (largest event in the world and the ITC finals) in next January.
    Hoping to retain my UK crown along the way.