Post Thanks / Like

I have fallen to chaos & I need help

There are 2 days I feel very chaos & hypothetically want to make a 1000pts army. My current interest is Slaanesh but I like to get your guys opinion on the fickle and unforgiving gods.

I'm more concerned with the play-style & mechanics, I dont like armies with specific pattern over and over. (stormboyz+tankbustas=you guess it)

Main 2 reasons I pick daemons is because 1) Fluffy horror close combat 2) Denizen of the warp (I know it's bad idea, but the choices to deepstrike whatever is fantastic)

So far what I know from the warp net:
    1) 7th edition is the jam, 8th edition is the damned.
    2) Khorne is about the bloodletter bomb, doggy is nice & bloodcrusher is big nono.
    3) this is apparently also Daemon codex: Nurgle edition. HQs are vary and fantastic. But only nurglings & beasts attract me.
    4) Tzeentch lost its brimstone spam list and back to flamer & shooty.
    5) No one cares about slaanesh. But the debuffs, fiends & hellflayers are interesting.
    6) Deamon Prince circus is still a thing.
    7) I heard GUO die too fast. Great daemon's Horror story.

For now I am curious about what you guys think about what's enjoyable about running daemons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brimstones may no longer be broken-good, but they are still good. 3 points for a 6+ invuln and 2 attacks that are still about as good/bad against anything. They are very good for CP spam and bubble wrap, and with the new deep strike nerfs their high power/points ratio lets you get more deep strike in.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the concept of pink horror, blue horror & the brimstone. I not sure how their stats running, but Im keen on their invulvn and flame shooty action.

Do you run daemon army? and hows's your experience. appreciate much if you shear some light on this heretic.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't play Daemons exactly. I play Daemons of Tzeentch as allies to my Thousand Sons. But I do know Horrors pretty well. Brimstones are good because they are cheep troops that are very resilient for their price. Blues are only good for split, because they're outmatched for their points in almost every way by Brimstones, and they don't compare well to other things in their price range(Guardesmen, Cultists) in my opinion. I haven't finished my Pinks yet so I haven't used them, but one paper they are good. Reasonable cost, lots of shots if you spam them, a Harold with Flickering Fire can bring them up to wounding Marines on threes.