Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend told me about the Warhammer 40,000 lore, and I became hooked. I looked up "40k forums" and this forum came out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was browsing google for some decent Harlequins lists as I was about to start a Harlies army, came here and found a great thread. I found myself coming here more for painting and List advice, or just for a browse, and decided to join in! So far I haven't regretted a single minute of it.

3. Thanks DrakonTheNightLord thanked for this post.
    Rolling an 18 DrakonTheNightLord's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Happy to have you around, Vulcan

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    My Mod voice is bold. Feel free to PM me if you feel you can help the Forums in any way!
    Forum Story - The Horus Heresy Article Series - Muh Blog

Post Thanks / Like

hi

Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    As the title reads, how did you find us and what made you join the community? Your comments will be appreciated as it will help us to see where we are going right with our advertising, and what's failing!

Thanks!
    i was given a big box of warhammer stuff so first place was the internet and found this site

Post Thanks / Like
    i was given a big box of warhammer stuff so first place was the internet and found this site

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry i put it twice

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by wilko View Post
    sorry i put it twice
    No problem. Welcome to the forums. Do you have any interest in playing Warhammer Fantasy? (Well, it's called Age of Sigmar these days)

My mod voice is green.
    If you have any comments, questions, or concerns about my moderating, please PM me.
    Dr. Manfredel is wrong. That kind of thinking is never justified.
    http://www.40kforums.com/vb/showthread.php/7722-Sharp-s-Stuff-Bikers-3-31-12